Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have had their second service? If you do, do you change the engine oil? And what kind of service do you get?

Best Regards.:)

·
Registered
400 Posts
i believe u change the oil every 8,000 miles,the next valve check/adjustment is at 16,000. i didnt look up the rest atm.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i believe u change the oil every 8,000 miles,the next valve check/adjustment is at 16,000. i didnt look up the rest atm.
thanks you for the info, cause i got explanation from the service mechanic that i can change the oil in the next 12000km service. honestly i doubt that my engine would survive that long.

i'm still confuse with the oil change, cause most oil change that i know of is around 3000 km.

·
Registered
116 Posts
thanks you for the info, cause i got explanation from the service mechanic that i can change the oil in the next 12000km service. honestly i doubt that my engine would survive that long.

i'm still confuse with the oil change, cause most oil change that i know of is around 3000 km.
Theres no confusion if you try to read the manual for the bike, Honda have been so kind to tell the user all these things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts