Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After rigorous searching on Motorcycle Superstore and finding nothing, I visited Alpinestar's site and encountered this glorious shoe.

Shibuya WP Leather Shoe | Alpinestars

Too bad they break the bank and my heart with the price tag of $190USD. What other sexy riding shoes might have you guys found? :)

·
Registered
350 Posts

Speed and Strength's "Moment of Truth"

Comfortable (you can walk around in 'em all day), and great if you have a wide foot (or just don't want your toes crunched like most European boots).

And... they won't break the bank. (They run large, try 'em on at Cycle Gear).

·
Registered
158 Posts

Without a doubt these. If your into the kind of euro/slim cut/driving shoe style. Pretty beast with looking with the A 10 leather and textile pant. That's what I wear!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Not lovin the "glorious shoe". Mikey......tisk tisk:p Hope your sandles accents your 'fisherman pants" and floral shirt j/k:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Speed and Strength's "Moment of Truth"

Comfortable (you can walk around in 'em all day), and great if you have a wide foot (or just don't want your toes crunched like most European boots).

And... they won't break the bank. (They run large, try 'em on at Cycle Gear).
Those are pretty nice, but it'd be better if Speed&STR were more discreet with their logos on the shoes.

I also found these:

X-STREET WATERPROOF | Products | TCX Boots

I actually like these more than the Alpinestars.
I guess I'm on a quest to find the most discreet MC shoe with the most protection. Or I'm just a sucker for vintage-style shoes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
As a female rider....I wear the Shift curve boots for women. They are comfortable, durable, and less bulky then alot of the others I tried. Most womans boots had a heel or wedge which I was dead set against....why would u wear heels on a bike? Its not a fashion contest! I want my feet planted flat when I stop! But for men I loooive the alpinestar boots :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got mine at Bates Leathers in Lakewood, CA (near Long Beach). Since I'm a bit vertically challenged I had them put on a thicker sole.

boots1.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts