Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took a few pictures of my bike using my cell phone. The quality is not the best, but I thought I would share any way.

I think my wish list looks something like this now:

Puig light smoke windscreen
Hot bodies fender eliminator
Carbon exhaust slip on (thinking yoshi, or two bro) Suggestions welcome (I am very new to the motorcycle world lol)

**debating on these options: powder coating the rims to match the blue, or simply adding blue rim tape, or powder coating the rims to match the front fender** opinions are welcom :) ***

Ride safe all

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
Looks nice. I really like the tri colors. Man those are some bad cell pics too. LOL Looks like you wiped the lense down with crisco. HA HA As far as the wheels go I think white wheels on a tri color would look sharp. Also the blue would probably look pretty good(like the GSXR's do) but I don't think the red would look real good. It's up to you though because it's your bike and what you think is all that matters. I still wish I could have gotten the tri color our dealer had. :(

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Nice. Go with blue powder coat. I wonder if you'd get tired of the red.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just took a few pictures of my bike using my cell phone. The quality is not the best, but I thought I would share any way.

Carbon exhaust slip on (thinking yoshi, or two bro) Suggestions welcome (I am very new to the motorcycle world lol)

**debating on these options: powder coating the rims to match the blue, or simply adding blue rim tape, or powder coating the rims to match the front fender** opinions are welcom :) ***

Ride safe all
The blurry pic if on purpose right? I don't like it. Anyway, nice bike. Tri color is something that has to grow on me. It looks better in person, Ive seen it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think i'm going to do white wheels with red CBR sticker striping on the wheels on my Tri-color.. Needs a little more red to complement the bike.. Red is underrepresented on the tri-color!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Have you heard of Plastic-dip?

·
Registered
504 Posts
You can't really go wrong with either black, white, or blue wheels on the tri color. :)

My vote would be for the Two Brothers. I like the sound of theirs more so than the Yoshi (I've heard both uncorked), but that's my opinion. Plus it's American made. :)

The Hot Bodies fender eliminator kit is made out of ABS and Yoshi's is made out of metal. Something to think about.

·
Registered
98 Posts

Ride safe all
Nice picks !! Would vote for the black powder coat on the rims

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am planning the white wheels with my tri color this winter
Do it now. You'll enjoy it all summer! Winter is still a long time away.

That and I wanna see what it will look like :D Seems like you'll be the first to do it. Haven't seen any photos anywhere.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts