Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
remember thinking: if is fast enough to crank up the flux capacitor send Marty McFly back to the future ........... then she's fast enough for me :)

oddly see a DeLorean on this run ..... Great Scotts :eek:

the bike runs really peppy now but she hits the rev limiter like crazy now , and reads 102 on the dash , but is probably more like 88 mph :cool: (to 95mph):D

she gets there quick :eek:

this video is rated RR :eek:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I-95 in Broward County. If I still lived there I wouldn't own a motorcycle. Got tired of cars going 90 on a flat in the breakdown lane. I fear for your safety.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nice!

Maybe you could recap your performance mods for us?
Bling don't matter to me. Go matters.
(Apparantly for the Honda CBR250R race series they offer a kit with Akrapovic and Dynojet.)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I-95 in Broward County. I fear for your safety.
thanks for telling officer Picklestein my address , now he's going to contact the local authorities and get me arrested for having fun :mad:

next time fear for my freedom , not my safety !!!!:mad:

........jk Carl :D , at least you know how bad it is down here :(

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe you could recap your performance mods for us?
Bling don't matter to me. Go matters.
brake lines and fluid , yoshi pipe , bazzaz with self mapping kit and gearing (-1 +2) with new chain. and new tires (slippereli in the front bridgestone in the rear).

a lot of weight reduction , windscreen , smoked tail light with signals, hot bodies signals and asv levers wrap up the bling but the real upgrades will be when she earns her S.S. stripe (street stunner):eek:

here's another rated RR clip , careful , she cooks in a bad mood on this one so please wear your lid before watching and watch out for that blue paint :eek:

·
Registered
323 Posts
brake lines and fluid , yoshi pipe , bazzaz with self mapping kit and gearing (-1 +2) with new chain. and new tires (slippereli in the front bridgestone in the rear).
+1 on the s.s. brake lines. For the money I don't know why people don't do it.
I make my own - last bike it cost me $40.:D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Where did you buy a 2011 RR???

·
Registered
455 Posts
When you start going around corners fast you will also wanna rebuild front forks and a new rear shock. Your speedo is prolly pretty out of wack with sprocket change. I dunno if they make a speedo healer yet but grab some ones gps and see what she'll do.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
:D:D:D:D
that's a self-proclaimed title ;)
can't juice her up anymore until they make big bore kits !!:cool:
CBR350RR sounds nice :)

she's almost ready for S.S. mode :eek:
+1

Sweet.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Where can I view pictures of your bike?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know I'm really new here and it's totally not my place to say, but dude, you kinda ride like a dick. Stop being the guy that makes my insurance premiums go up.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I know I'm really new here and it's totally not my place to say, but dude, you kinda ride like a dick. Stop being the guy that makes my insurance premiums go up.
Pop a

Way to make friends!! We know our SS.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah yeah I know. I'm sorry. I just feel that, in the same way that it's okay to rip on somebody for modding their bike in a dumb way, it should be okay to rip on some guy that's putting his life in danger. I'm not against having fun and getting a rush out of your ride, it's just not appropriate mid-day on the motorway in traffic.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Yeah yeah I know. I'm sorry. I just feel that, in the same way that it's okay to rip on somebody for modding their bike in a dumb way, it should be okay to rip on some guy that's putting his life in danger. I'm not against having fun and getting a rush out of your ride, it's just not appropriate mid-day on the motorway in traffic.
Then I set myself up for being busted for modding my bike inappropriately, which most seasoned posters would know from my posts and have been discreetly respectful (thank you guys). No one on this forum advocates reckless riding. However we have become familiar with our SS who, BTW thrives on the contorversy. :cool:

Sincerely, welcome to our forum. Most of us ride resposnsibly.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts