Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Im Wendell and im a newbie

ok getting straight to the point.....im going to buy a cbr 250r....im in two minds as im going end of may for 3months abroad.....should i buy the bike now or should i buy it after when i come back coz when i come back would be monsoon n heavy rains....so should i buy it now n run it for 2months n then keep it idle or is it better to buy it later during the rainy season....plz advise asap...Thnx :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
if noone attend to the bike,if you are abroad,may damage the battery-eventhough maintaince free,keeping it idle can drain it.
Also oil may get clogged
in filter in other bikes,nt sure about cbr250r.
Also tyres may be almost flat by the time you return.
I recommend you buy it when you come back

·
281 Posts
WenD! As long as you are sure you will still want a bike for the long haul, why not buy it now and enjoy for the next two months?! Put stabilizer in the fuel and put the battery on a maintainer...you are good to go................

·
Registered
878 Posts
Buy a rain coat and umbrella first then the bike and buy them now. It won't hurt a bike to sit, look at all the bikes sitting on showroom floors. Enjoy the monsoons!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stabilizer in the fuel and put the battery on a maintainer?????

getting the bike next week....planning to put yoshi exhaust

·
Registered
350 Posts
stabilizer in the fuel and put the battery on a maintainer?????

getting the bike next week....planning to put yoshi exhaust
"Stabil" additive extends the life of the fuel in the tank (available almost everywhere).

Maintainer = Battery Tender trickle charger (available almost everywhere).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts