Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work for a graphics company and could easily wrap my bike with whatever design I want. Would wrapping my bike be to much for a 250. If it was a faster more expensive bike I could see doing it. Also, i would be interested in some ideas for the wrap. I was thinking like barb wire and skulls of some sort.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am also thinking about wrapping my bike to change the color from black to white. But I havent found any wrapping paper that is big enough. Its a lot of works but this will be my summer project.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
There's a thread that has "color scheme" in the title. You can search on that and there are some ideas in the thread. If you have the dough to do it, then do it if you want to.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look online for wrap film. If you only want to change the color then Avery has a color changing film with built in clear coat. Its pretty easy to put on. Has air channels so you will have no bubbles. I buy all my film from a company called fellers. I would rather print a theme to wrap mine though nut I'm not sure what it will be yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts