Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after replacing my silver CBR decals with big ole red ones from the 600RR, I decided I wanted to removed and replace to silver honda wings as well, but I hit a little snag in my plan. Those wings are sealed under the clear coat...:(

So i went to my local decal shop and told em i want these exact decals in red, and to just place those decals over the ones that were already there since I cant remove them.

It has been 5 days and they are in! Took about a min to figure out the placement and get em on there with no bubbles...
Here is the finished product.

Decals

Original

New Decals

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice lookin bike. Think I saw it in another thread with some background shots of Oahu. What muffler did you decide to put on your bike? (Can barely make out the lettering...)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Niiiice. What kind of shop do you have to go to to get those done? Guess I don't know what a local decal shop would be, and how much did they charge you?

It looks amazing btw, I believed in your vision!

·
Registered
278 Posts
That's cool ! It didn't occur to me that one could do that, walk into a shop to have custom decals made.

How did they do it ?
Did they take a photograph sized to be the exact size of the desired decal ?

How much did it cost ?

From the thread topic, I thought the decals were going to be black, to get rid of the wings altogether :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
W0rm, Iryxian, and Forum...Thanks for the love man! Much appreciated. So glad it came out as good as I had hoped. Only 3 more pieces left, led lights, red chain and the Fork Caps!

Furious, it took about a week, and just have them measure the decal on the bike and then tell them you want the HONDA wings in whatever color to cover em up. Cost me 30 for 2 sets.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sean, I used to think I was anal - but I surrender in the face of greatness.

Beautiful Bike!

Luke
LMAO! I dont know if I should take that as a compliment or not....lol
Thanks man, she is my first bike, was the first on the island, and I want her to be the most unmistakable CBR250R in Hawaii now that the dealer is getting em in left and right.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey man, I had doubts at first with your red theme, but WOW this has really come together. I'm actually kinda jealous, it looks hot! Good Job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts