Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Mike, sir, you are a legend

The end of all rattle threads. :)

Everytime they post one we can refer them here.

·
Super Moderator
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's it? They define everything and you get to the end and nothing happened. They never analyzed anything.
My bad... I should not have used the term "Analysis". I changed it to "An Overview". Maybe luke can change the main forum thread title, so that it is consistent.

As far as... "and you get to the end and nothing happened"... I don't know what to say, sendler. Maybe, don't shoot the messenger?... At least no one's engine blew to smithereens. That's always a good thing. I like a warm, fuzzy, happy ending.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Fun to skim through though. This gives some insight into why we get some of the screwy laws that we have. Long winded engineers using too many words that sometimes don't even belong together in the same sentence submitting their views to failed ex lawyers who can't understand any of it.

·
Super Moderator
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It doesnt solve my problem, my bike rattles even whens its not running.
Told you it wasn't a good idea to let that monkey of yours do the maintenance on your bike. You could let him wash it, but that's about it... lucky for you there's nothing in Honda's warranty policy that says you can't have a monkey perform the basic service, as long you make sure he is using genuine Honda parts. Pretty sure he can't do any actual warranty repairs, though.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I'm with the monkey! I do need a laymans rundown of the analysis since I'm not a motorhead

·
Registered
49 Posts
Quote from Second document "In order to design machinery which will be driven by piston engines, it is necessary to understand the nature of the output those engines produce."

Has this been sent to Honda?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts