Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having cbr 250 std with 45k on odo..im getting this vibration in idling and ofcourse while riding. It can b felt on handle bars and mirrors...can anyone say wat is the problem with my bike? I didnt even change the shims etc...since my bike sounds good..guyz plz tell me and one more doubt is that i had changed the rear monoshock 2 yrs back.. now its gone.. can u tell me the possible reasons for that also??. Plz reply guyz

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Hi Benoy and welcome to the forum.
I'm afraid I don't know what could be the culprit here but I think we can definitely rule out your rear shock as you said you also get those vibrations when idling at a standstill.
Is the engine running normally apart from the vibration?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes
Hi Benoy and welcome to the forum.
I'm afraid I don't know what could be the culprit here but I think we can definitely rule out your rear shock as you said you also get those vibrations when idling at a standstill.
Is the engine running normally apart from the vibration?
[/QU
Yes of course but it is little rough ... everybody says that honda smooth but i didnt feel that smoothness.. can u tell me reasons?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Being a single cylinder engine, it's always going to be slightly rough - everywhere.

Check the idle speed and maintenance items - air filter and spark plug mostly. Poor quality fuel or fuel with water in it will make it run rough as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts