I want to know which exhaust brand is good for my CBR250R

for design,performance,price ... for

akraporvic

leo vince

arrow

yoshimura

...etc

Thank you !

p.s. i want bass like exhaust sound and low rev high torque power. without sarcfice top speed. i.e. all round slip on exhaust but better low rev and sound.

once again. thank you for going into this post and replying.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
There is not enough exhaust threads.

No sirree.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
There is not enough exhaust threads.

No sirree.
Are you saying that the list of threads on this topis is <wait for it> EXHAUSTIVE?? <rimshot> :D

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
i don't get what you mean
Yeah alot of people dont get aussie humour.. dry as a Nuns Nasty.

As for exhausts.. whichever one gives you the biggest boner.

·
Registered
534 Posts
What they're saying is that their are a million threads already on here about exhausts. Their are also millions of videos on youtube of cbr250 exhausts. And no exhaust is gonna add a bunch of torque or horsepower on a 250. Its mainly for looks, weight savings and sound. Most of the dyno charts I've seen they average one or two horsepower more.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What they're saying is that their are a million threads already on here about exhausts. Their are also millions of videos on youtube of cbr250 exhausts. And no exhaust is gonna add a bunch of torque or horsepower on a 250. Its mainly for looks, weight savings and sound. Most of the dyno charts I've seen they average one or two horsepower more.
so, which sounds better?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Yeah alot of people dont get aussie humour.. dry as a Nuns Nasty.

As for exhausts.. whichever one gives you the biggest boner.
Peaking like Mount Everest.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Hello everyone

I want to know which exhaust brand is good for my CBR250R

for design,performance,price ... for

akraporvic

leo vince

arrow

yoshimura

...etc

Thank you !

p.s. i want bass like exhaust sound and low rev high torque power. without sarcfice top speed. i.e. all round slip on exhaust but better low rev and sound.

once again. thank you for going into this post and replying.
Two Brothers M2 V.A.L.E

http://www.twobros.com/cgi-bin/shop...TBRSearchResult-Simple-Hon-CBR250R_SO_11.html

Shop around for the best price.

With Silencer

Again

And this one is from mattcbr250 without the silencer

2012 Honda CBR 250R with Two Brothers VALE Exhaust - YouTube

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I think the Yoshi is too loud without the silencer but the Two Bros sounds good with it either installed or not.

·
Registered
724 Posts
^^ my 2 cents. Thats sound like a powerful dirtbike. I probably wouldnt put a exhaust on single cylinder bike if you give it to me for free. The stock exhaust sounds better to my ears than any I have heard on these youtube clips.

·
Registered
149 Posts
^^ my 2 cents. Thats sound like a powerful dirtbike. I probably wouldnt put a exhaust on single cylinder bike if you give it to me for free. The stock exhaust sounds better to my ears than any I have heard on these youtube clips.
I thought the same thing when I watched the clip here at work on the tiny monitor speakers. Sounds much better at home on real speakers with bass... I like the looks of that shorty pipe too, opens up the rear quite well.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Youtube gives these exhausts no justice. My Two Bros competes with a Harley in the bass and sound divisions.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts