Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got to go on a leisurely ride. Just the two of us (PAJKRUBI) and took the time to get a couple pics of the bikes together. Next up is a GOPRO so he can film rides :D

The wife!

The husband!

(No bike, we were hiking, sorry lol)

Our hiking pit stop

·
Registered
628 Posts
Awesome landscape! Must be pretty mild temp up that way as well. Hot as balls in houston today

·
Registered
305 Posts
Aww. Y'all are so cute!!! :) Love the pics. I still haven't had a chance to get a good ride in and some pics. And it's calling for rain here until Wed. And then I start summer school. :( Keep the pics coming!!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
LOL, Thanks so much for putting up my goofball pose picture!! @lowcard, the weather is beautiful up here! And after spending 14 years in FL I definitely know ALL about miserable heat almost year round and don't miss it one bit!

Here's a few more pics of our hike down the waterfall trail at Rickets Glen state park. BEAUTIFUL park!!

Log steps. LOL

This is the CRAZY steep rock steps up and down the trail!

And a few of the bikes next to the Benton dam.

The pretty red one!!

And one of just the black one for streetsniper!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And one of just the black one for streetsniper!!
dang, I should have turned the monkey keyring around face up for his photo op......

·
Registered
534 Posts
dang, I should have turned the monkey keyring around face up for his photo op......
LOL Yeah I didn't even notice you could see your keychain. He must be shy and turned his face away from the camera!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Great pics.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Not as well framed as your pics, but here's one from my wife's and my ride this afternoon. Yes, I know she needs to get a full-face helmet. It's next on the purchase list.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Nice pics. Looks like you guys have more than brown and green for scenery lol. Nice to see some reds. :D Where I live, all brown, green and some blue when the sun shines lol. Oh....we do have lakes

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
They're not lakes until they melt. :p

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yeah but you have the BEAUTIFUL rocky mountains for a backdrop!! If you wanna see some boring and BLAND terrain and scenery got to florida! Well, other than their beaches. lol

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Other than the Sahara, I swear the prairies of Saskatchewan is the worse. :eek: my brain and eyes literally hurt driving through there arghhh! Those who think the prairies have a sense of beauty have got to be seriously disturbed:eek:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
^Count me as seriously disturbed, then.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Great photos !
My favourite would have to be the one with the two bikes in front of the red building. I am assuming there would be some nice driving roads around your area too?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts