Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this video recently of the CBR250R's on the assembly line.
This video shows what seems to be the complete bike. Doesn't seem like we will have to wait much longer to finally see CBR250R's in the dealership.

Does anyone know where the Honda CBR250R assembly plant is?

·
Registered
61 Posts
This is from the Honda Manufacturing plant in India.
Has the CBR250R already launched in your country? If not, when is the launch happening? Any idea on that?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yeah it looks like Indian workers are there.

No the CBR250R has not launched on this side of the world yet. It is expected to launch during April but, we are still waiting, if no delays or anything like that, it should happen within 3 weeks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Good. Here in India, as per the speculations, Honda will be launching CBR on 25th March 2011. After which the dealers would get the bikes to keep on display and they would provide test rides. And the deliveries would start by April 2nd week. Fingers crossed till then. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea i was thinking this CBR250R manufacturing plant was in India, wasn't sure tho. I think there are a few plants setup to produce the CBR250R.

We are still waiting on word for the CBR250R American launch, i hate waiting!

I'm jealous of you Suz, you guys got your launch date confirmed and we have yet to have ours confirmed. Hopefully soon.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yea i was thinking this CBR250R manufacturing plant was in India, wasn't sure tho. I think there are a few plants setup to produce the CBR250R.

We are still waiting on word for the CBR250R American launch, i hate waiting!

I'm jealous of you Suz, you guys got your launch date confirmed and we have yet to have ours confirmed. Hopefully soon.
Yes, currently there are two manufacturing plants in India. Also, because of the rise in demand, Honda is planning for a 3rd manufacturing plant. CBR250R would be manufactured here in India and exported to South America.

The launch date is not confirmed by the company, its just a speculation. So nothing to get jealous about dude.
Hopefully, you might also get the news about the launch and hope it happens soon. :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
A dealer trying to get an early release, doubtful. After what happened in Japan i personally think everything might be delayed a tad.

Im surprised we haven't gotten an official release date yet, i wonder what they are missing have this bike released here " officially"

I wonder if any parts on the CBR250 are made or assembled in Japan.

·
Registered
61 Posts
A dealer trying to get an early release, doubtful. After what happened in Japan i personally think everything might be delayed a tad.

Im surprised we haven't gotten an official release date yet, i wonder what they are missing have this bike released here " officially"

I wonder if any parts on the CBR250 are made or assembled in Japan.
AFAIK, the CBR250R is manufactured/assembled in Thailand and India, which will be imported to other foreign countries. So the calamity in Japan will not affect the launch dates.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
AFAIK, the CBR250R is manufactured/assembled in Thailand and India, which will be imported to other foreign countries. So the calamity in Japan will not affect the launch dates.
Yes, they've been produced and sold since Dec 2010 in Thailand.

Thailand is supposed to supply Asia and Australia. With India supplying India and North and South America. Not too sure who'll supply the EU countries but I suspect it will be India as they have more plants than Thailand. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes, they've been produced and sold since Dec 2010 in Thailand.

Thailand is supposed to supply Asia and Australia. With India supplying India and North and South America. Not too sure who'll supply the EU countries but I suspect it will be India as they have more plants than Thailand. :)
so you guys have had the 2011 cbr250 since december? lucky guys! theres no word yet when we would get them here in north america. right now its just a waiting game for us here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here in Colombia, South America we are getting since two months ago the Indian CBR250R in black, red and silver, we are expecting the tricolour in October, I can't wait to get mine :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts