Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,this is a thread for us So*Cal members to get an idea of how many people are in the area.to help Tofu's idea of meeting and group riding.

im sure this will have a good turn out,as it did for my car audio friends,the outcome was a website/team and car show events.

-this is for newb riders(me):) and advanced riders.

there are bikers that meet in my city at sunnymead burger in moreno valley.and i believe they meet in riverside aswell. every thursdays.

so,if you would like,just post your name(forum name might be easier to remember) and location,can add more info about yourself if u want,thats optional.

please excuse my grammar! k thanks bye

1. Mellow, age 21. in moreno valley.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hello,this is a thread for us So*Cal members to get an idea of how many people are in the area.to help Tofu's idea of meeting and group riding.

im sure this will have a good turn out,as it did for my car audio friends,the outcome was a website/team and car show events.

-this is for newb riders(me):) and advanced riders.

there are bikers that meet in my city at sunnymead burger in moreno valley.and i believe they meet in riverside aswell. every thursdays.

so,if you would like,just post your name(forum name might be easier to remember) and location,can add more info about yourself if u want,thats optional.

please excuse my grammar! k thanks bye

1. Mellow, age 21. in moreno valley.
Good job! Thank you :p

Yea, I hope we can get a good group going. The only problem really is a shortage of the bikes :(. A lot of people are still waiting. I hear some of them are not even joining the forums yet because they don't have the bike, lol!

Would definitely love a full on CBR 250R group rolling out ;)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sadly i cant edit my original post to make a proper list.. (on this forum)

and santa monica is about an hour n half away from me.

so thats 3 of us so far,though i know theres a few more out there

1. mellow,moreno valley
2 admin,santa monica
3 tofuprod,santa monica

·
Registered
130 Posts
sadly i cant edit my original post to make a proper list.. (on this forum)

and santa monica is about an hour n half away from me.

so thats 3 of us so far,though i know theres a few more out there

1. mellow,moreno valley
2 admin,santa monica
3 tofuprod,santa monica
It's all good! :D

Put me up as, Woodland Hills. There is another person here named Brian who is in North Hollywood. I wonder if he wants to join in... :cool:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will do,tomorrow i will just be calling dealers in LA and riverside county..making sure a cbr250 isnt just sitting there waiting for me to call lmao. ill taking any color or model

·
Registered
130 Posts
Don't call Simi Valley, they are... "tired" of the CBR 250 phone calls, lol! They don't have it. They told me around late May and early June for them.

Last time I checked, North Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Huntington Beach still had black ones. Try those out and good luck!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just an update,i called in today and he said that it usually takes a few days until they get the word back from honda,so he said maybe 24 more hours,he sounded sure of himself that he will get me on a bike.

also do u have an ABS model tofu?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well,looks like honda decliend me,so now they want to use their other finance options.which would require me to put down around 2400$ and who knows how much the total cost of the bike would be.

then on top of that ill have to go get insured,gear, i have about 2800$ but ****

·
Registered
130 Posts
just an update,i called in today and he said that it usually takes a few days until they get the word back from honda,so he said maybe 24 more hours,he sounded sure of himself that he will get me on a bike.

also do u have an ABS model tofu?

Got non-abs. :cool:

·
Registered
130 Posts
well,looks like honda decliend me,so now they want to use their other finance options.which would require me to put down around 2400$ and who knows how much the total cost of the bike would be.

then on top of that ill have to go get insured,gear, i have about 2800$ but ****
What's your plan now?

By the way anymore peeps down for the meet on the cbr250.org forums? :p

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
got my deposit back yesterday,then headed down to covina,and bought a cbr250.i pick it up today,just need to show up and give them my references and get insurance..i need to get my permit atleast lol..until my MSF riding course is done.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts