Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning on a ride this weekend, come on out and ride with us!

Heres the plan:

Mc Kinley Shell to 320 Alisal Rd, Solvang, CA 93463 - Google Maps

Meet us*at 7:15am*destination A - shell station on McKinley. leave*at 7:30*then we would be at destination B Chevron between*8:30*and 9 to meet up with the other guys. this should put us in Solvang by 11-ish

Info about the destination:

The Solvang Motorcycle Museum, located in Solvang, California, displays a collection of vintage and rare motorcycles as well as European race bikes.

The collection is quite broad with something for everyone, ranging from a 1910 FN to the present, and across all makes. The emphasis is tilted toward racing motorcycles. At the museum, you will find names such as AJS, BMW, Ducati, Gilera, Matchless, Moto Guzzi, MV, Norton, Triumph, Velocette and Vincent.

The museum rotates some of the bikes each month so that the bikes on display are constantly changing and expanding.

After the museum, we'll be heading over to Los Padres national forest for some more twistes.

Let me know if your up for it. Lets ride!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Dest B Chevron
17301 Pacific Coast Hwy
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
I can meet you there.
Call Remus, he may go too if he doesn't have to work in San Francisco.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome! I'll see what's going on. Let's see if we can get some more 250s going.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Unfortunately working this weekend, won't be able to make it. Have fun, be safe & take pics for us stuck behind a desk

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whys the man always trying to keep us down....

I got the GoPro! So im hoping to get some good footage.

Here is a picture from my lunch ride yesterday:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dang missed this ride also.Please keep posting rides as I will eventually be able to make one of these rides. Enjoy everyone and be safe.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We are riding tomorrow! Yep, plenty of rides after..

Come on out and join us if you can!

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
:) went for a nice 100 mile ride in the Malibu mtns this morning meet up with some riders have lunch at the Rock Store :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
Just returned from a all day trip to Santa Barbara, Ojai, and the Solvang Motorcycle Museum. Great times !!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts