Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Honda Carbon Tank guard, (meant for a CBR 600 or 1000 as I did not like the CBR250 shape and the Honda Knee pads also for the 600.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She also has heavier front springs from RaceTech, but I did not photograph them before the install.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
good job!!! all looks very good..with one exception...hope no one in front of you wants to know when your turning left or right...cant even call those flush mount since they look like they are sunk into the fairing about an 1 1/2" ....but its not all bad,on a positive note..people looking at you from the side as you drive by will have a great view of the turn signal blinking

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They make cast or billet levers, These are the less expensive cast. They were 200 for the pair.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
good job!!! all looks very good..with one exception...hope no one in front of you wants to know when your turning left or right...cant even call those flush mount since they look like they are sunk into the fairing about an 1 1/2" ....but its not all bad,on a positive note..people looking at you from the side as you drive by will have a great view of the turn signal blinking
Yeah, I hear ya, but for me, those were just there to fill the holes. Arizona does not require signals at all. I have always used my hand to signal, I think it gets their attention more. I will also be removing the rear signals when the Fender Eliminator comes in.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I want those adjustable levers! She is looking verrrry sexy:eek:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Yeah, I hear ya, but for me, those were just there to fill the holes. Arizona does not require signals at all. I have always used my hand to signal, I think it gets their attention more. I will also be removing the rear signals when the Fender Eliminator comes in.
Thought it was a federal regulation for front and rear turn signals?...all well..just don't cross the state line..lol

·
Registered
706 Posts
Thought it was a federal regulation for front and rear turn signals?...all well..just don't cross the state line..lol
I have a feeling it's illegal to remove them if the vehicle was equipped from the factory with them. What he has may still be legal but it's definitely not functional lol.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Honda Carbon Tank guard, (meant for a CBR 600 or 1000 as I did not like the CBR250 shape and the Honda Knee pads also for the 600.
I would have put the tank pad a little lower, towards the seat. I have had scratches in that 3" area of the tank, on some of my bikes.

Love all your mods. Really want one of these bikes!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I installed the insert on the Yoshi pipe. I did not expect it to be alot quieter but it is. It takes the sharp bark away but still has plenty of roar. Frankly I was feeling abnoxious riding around with it open. Blipping the throttle before startled people. Very glad I did this.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Is the tire wider then the stock one? Can you post a picture of it from staight on please? Thanks! The bike looks awesome with that carbon fiber Yoshimura!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts