Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just purchased my CBR250R about a week ago and I am loving it! :D

I am 25 and new to riding. I went and got my permit, started out on a 1983 Yamaha XJ750 and went and took the MSF course. After passing my course, obtaining my license and riding a few other bikes... I realized how horrible the brakes, suspension and pretty much everything on the XJ750 was. I decided I didn't want to waste time and money upgrading that bike. I wanted something newer, dependable and fun. Something I could ride to work everyday and not have to worry about it breaking down on me.

Well let me tell you... the CBR250R is the best decision I have made in a LONG time. This bike is AWESOME!! Check it out!

·
Registered
41 Posts
superb pics man..... congrats for your new bike. Im still waiting for mine.wil get it by this Wednesday. The all black helmet-jacket-gloves look awesome on the bike

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
superb pics man..... congrats for your new bike. Im still waiting for mine.wil get it by this Wednesday. The all black helmet-jacket-gloves look awesome on the bike
Thank you sir! You will be sooooo happy when you get it. This bike is such a blast. I had so many people telling me, "Don't go with a 250" or "Get a 600, you are going to get tired of a 250", I laugh in all of their faces because they were all WRONG!

This is such a great bike and I don't see myself selling it for a long while. Make sure to post pics when you get yours buddy!

Ride safe!

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Welcome Tim, excellent pics and even better attitude to motorcycling.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Tim, excellent pics and even better attitude to motorcycling.
Thank you as well! I look forward to many learning sessions, I'm sure all of the veterans have some great information to offer.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Welcome to the world of Honda motorcycles brother! Ride safe!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. Will be nice seeing another CBR250 around the streets and freeways of SoCal. Great choice. Ride safe.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hate you! Your pics are awesome and you have the color I wanted! Waaaaahhhh!

Welcome. :)
That is actually quite funny because I went to the dealership looking for a black one, but all they had was red so I just bought it... sooo glad I did. Haha, the red grew on me so quickly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts