Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold it to the first looker. Its her first bike to ride with her boyfriend.
Ever since I gave the wife my sportster shes been after me to get another HD. Goin to get either a V-rod or a Road Glide. Harley dealership where my wife works has a sweet 06 Vrod with the set back mid controls for only 9 grand.
Everyone I know now rides Harley and dont feel like ridin the lil CBR to Sturgis!
It was fun at first but think I'll replace it with a small scooter for goin to the gym and beer runs.
I will miss harassing some of the freaks that come on here though.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I love the fact that more posts here are directed towards a former member named Morphman than the starter of this thread.. Kind of sums up who made an impression

People are still obsessed with the Morphman a week after he was banned.
I love when you talk about yourself in the third person.

Who wants to start a pool on how many posts it takes morphpud to get himself banned again?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No kidding! Ahh Gotta fit in! What's the difference between a vacume cleaner and a Harley? You can fit two dirt-bags on a Harley! LOL!

LOL, They are all fun at first.. That's why you shouldn't waste money on a brand new bike.. I told ya!

Try a Morphous or a Helix.
Don't worry about it. You were never good at it!

BTW, Smart move buying a brand new cbr. What has it been 6 weeks?;)Nice return on your investment. Why to waste your fiat!:D
Wow Morphy you are still so original. If i actually had to worry about money then I wouldnt have sold it. You apparentley have to, not all of us are as broke as you to worry about a couple hundred bucks.
I can understand how you have to worry, living in your parents basement still and having to pretend that you have scooters and motorcycles.
I know it still sucks being the outsider, must have been tough all those years getting picked last for sports and beaten up by deaf mute overweight girls with peg legs.
Dont give up lil Morphy, maybe some day youll find a girl who doesnt find you so repulsive as all the others did,(a blind girl of course, make sure you buy some spray on deodarant). And then you wont have to keep switching names to come back onto forums that have run you off.
PS.Your mom wants to know whats up with the sheep and KY jelly in the basement?

·
745 Posts
Good luck MT - don't always agree with you, but we'll miss you. Ride down to NC sometime and say hello

·
Registered
40 Posts
Does this mean you are going to leave us and join a HD forum instead?

You will be sorely missed!
Oh well, their gain and our loss.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts