Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:ppfftttttt! Take pics of them, post them, then have the nerve to comment about the "bj's" behind the trailer "business"....:eek: What disrespect. Who was the "client"???? A guy! What's with the double standard!?

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
We live in Thailand.

'Double standards' is actually part of the Thai name for the country.

These 'coyote girls (dancers/models/fluffers)' all exchange services for baht after a show, it's just how Thailand is. Put 'coyote girls Thailand' in to youtube for some nice eye candy and dance moves. :D

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:ppfftttttt! Take pics of them, post them, then have the nerve to comment about the "bj's" behind the trailer "business"....:eek: What disrespect. Who was the "client"???? A guy! What's with the double standard!?
I didn't notice the bj comment until after my first post in this thread. If I had I would not have bothered posting.

This Redline character doesn't reveal much about himself, but his postings here and elsewhere reveal him as a lowlife squid, who lives in a "hoi" out there in "Narkon Kee Mao". If you speak Thai you will know what these words mean. If you don't, lets just say its fairly sleazy.

The twat (UK slang) shows no class.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
We live in Thailand.

'Double standards' is actually part of the Thai name for the country.

These 'coyote girls (dancers/models/fluffers)' all exchange services for baht after a show, it's just how Thailand is. Put 'coyote girls Thailand' in to youtube for some nice eye candy and dance moves. :D
So???? Your point is???? What do you take me for??? I've been to Thailand many times and have spent a considerable amount of time there. IMO you exploited those girls by taking pics then posting an insulting comment about them. In my books that makes you a hypocrite and a pig!

(let's not get into the sex trade)

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I didn't notice the bj comment until after my first post in this thread. If I had I would not have bothered posting.

This Redline character doesn't reveal much about himself, but his postings here and elsewhere reveal him as a lowlife squid, who lives in a "hoi" out there in "Narkon Kee Mao". If you speak Thai you will know what these words mean. If you don't, lets just say its fairly sleazy.

The twat (UK slang) shows no class.
Thanks for the support Michael. As I have previously posted i've been to Thailand and certainly witnessed the openess of the "dancers etc". However, it doesn't excuse or make it right to exploit women or men for that matter, erroneously thinking that all are making a consious choice to earn a few baht by exchanging "favours", and then make demeaning comments about them. Disgusting.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
just saw the 2012's @ HUNTINGTON BEACH HONDA they are tri color RED/WHITE/BLUE :cool: I'll keep my BLACK CBR250RA :rolleyes: thanks for the THAI foto's :eek:

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Typical Westernism shooting off its mouth.

btw, I didn't take the photos, as you might have noticed by the watermark they're from the Thai CBR site.

And stating what they do after a performance isn't demeaning, it's fact.

Sorry that different cultures disgust you. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I noticed the water marks, but you posted them. Exploitation is not a cultural thing, it is world wide that includes men, women and children. Those girls cld be young teenagers and your attitude is an example of what fuels the market. If you think that most of these women choose to give guys bj's as a way to make a living then your sadly and pathetically mistaken. I know there will always be a market of men that have little regard for the safety and respect for women and continue to throw pennies at these people but it doesnt make it moral or justified. I've heard comments such as yours concluding that both parties get something out of it. Wrong! Self worth, self respect, and self esteem are priceless and are sacrificed for the likes of men who think their is nothing wrong with being "serviced". Think if it was your daughter behind a trailer at a bike show? Is that what you want for her or for your son giving men bj's? If you say you don't care then you are seriously disturbed and quite sad. Again, this is my opinion. You feel differently. I would never knowingly support any industry that exploits people or animals for the entertainment value of others.

My attitude is not "westernism". Just because it's a fact this takes place doesn't make it right. I'm sure these girls would rather be riding a cbr than a guy.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I noticed the water marks, but you posted them. Exploitation is not a cultural thing,
Again, this 'exploitation', I'm quite afraid you're talking nonsense. Typical conditioned Western nonsense at that. But fret not, it is unfortunately expected from many Westerners that have been conditioned to see the entire world from their perspective only.

Those girls cld be young teenagers
Incorrect.

If you knew anything about Thailand you would be aware of the legally required Thai ID's for every Thai citizen, and the regulation of such, but hey, nevermind eh.

If you think that most of these women choose to give guys bj's as a way to make a living then your sadly and pathetically mistaken.
I'm afraid you're speaking as an armchair xSpurt having visited a country on a few week long holidays. Typical Western arrogance and ignorance I'm afraid.

Anyway, ride on babe! We've got a great, fun little bike to use and abuse. :D

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I'm not typically western in my thinking. Moral and just, yes! Also, I have spent a considerable time in Thailand and love the country and people. However, I will never condone any industry that uses people which causes them harm...regardless if they are of age or not. However, I can see it makes more sense for you to say it is my western thinking that is at question rather than admit that these "service personnel" are NOT having a barrel of laughs "servicing" patrons at the bike show or "discos":eek: Just what evey young girl wants to grow up and become...a dancer at a bar with horrible drooling desperate men all over them.:eek: Some of them completely unfortunate and old as dirt who have to buy a girlfriend.

And yes....I AM a BABE!!! And a dam good looking one too:D

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I'm not typically western in my thinking. Moral and just, yes! Also, I have spent a considerable time in Thailand and love the country and people. However, I will never condone any industry that uses people which causes them harm...
Believe me, these 'service providers' do so completely out of their own choosing. Most are using us, that 800b could buy a set of fake Koso mirrors! But we end up with the big silly stock ones while they've enough for a nice manicure and cover for their iPhone. :(

However, I can see it makes more sense for you to say it is my western thinking that is at question rather than admit that these "service personnel" are NOT having a barrel of laughs "servicing" patrons at the bike show or "discos"
Actually many do enjoy the lifestyle it provides. Not all are forced into such positions *ahem* through whatever the Western media tells you.

Just what evey young girl wants to grow up and become...
Actually many do. They are from rural, backward villages that haven't developed in hundreds of years. They see a village girl returning in sharp Western clothes, an iPhone, an iPad, make-up, high-heel shoes and fake gucci bag, perfumed like they've stepped out of a Hollywood movie set. On top of this they give their parents enough cash for a downpayment on a new car, perhaps can even buy them a big new house (the biggest one in the village!) hand out cash to all the kids and that is exactly what the village girls choose to emulate.

Also remember that they are not raised in a Western culture of sexual guilt, but an open society where fun is fun and should be had, and sexuality is to be expressed and used, not wasted, but God, I sound like a teacher here. I'll leave that to the TEFLers.

And yes....I AM a BABE!!! And a dam good looking one too:D
Oh baby, now we're talking!

Any motorshows coming to a town near you? :D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
You guys can argue back and forth about exploitation and westernism all you want. I'm going to chime in here and say that if I wanted to see pictures and videos of barely dressed women "dancing", I would find an appropriate website for it...this isn't it.

Oh and BTW Redline: a guy who has to pay for a BJ (or even thinks that that's a good idea) should feel way more degraded than the woman; that is if you even care if it's a woman.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Oh Bro-o-other!!! Poor villiage girls who believe that line of drival....and that's where the dream blows up in their face. How many villiage girls are supporting alcohoic dad's?? Misguided sense of loyalty. Let's not talk about the girls who can't come home because they're drug addicted or have HIV/AIDS etc? You're describing a select few. More buy into a dream, not facts. Redine....you poor, poor man:D you musn't romantisize the lifestyle most of these girls live. Most of them are not self employed buying houses and cars and handing out money to orphans. Gaawd!

Think i'll keep my job as a critical care paramedic, who, by the way, works "the hood". I have a little more going on in my grey matter than you may think. :eek::D Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
You guys can argue back and forth about exploitation and westernism all you want. I'm going to chime in here and say that if I wanted to see pictures and videos of barely dressed women "dancing", I would find an appropriate website for it...this isn't it.

Oh and BTW Redline: a guy who has to pay for a BJ (or even thinks that that's a good idea) should feel way more degraded than the woman; that is if you even care if it's a woman.[/QUOT

Dittoo! And coming from a real man! Thank you on behalf of all women. :)

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Again this Western arrogance and ignorance is really only amusing in its sadness. All xSpurts on a culture and society they've only seen in brouchers and visited on 2 week Westernized holidays. :(

It's quite sad how deep Western condition runs.

Anyway, let's all enjoy Ja Turbo, a second year University student (Business) singing 'Itchy Ear' a nice bit of slang for a woman who are feeling horny. Only a bit of fun.

Enjoy the lack of western uptightness. :D

I was just having lunch and a couple of male students came out of a nearby school, some of the boys of around 14 years of age were sporting bras under their uniform shirt and make-up. Quite a reminder of how foreign Thai sexuality is from the West's, but I'm sure ye're xSpurts on that too. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts