Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my gloves are on the second picture....

·
Registered
394 Posts
You forgot the jacket + knee sliders haha

I'm still learning the full lean on my CBR, practice it every now and then on urban streets that are long + curved or just curved nice. I'm not 100% sure, so someone please correct me on this, but is your head supposed to be far off to the right as well? Something about not twisting the back/body shape.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tom, what freeway is that ( youtube is blocked at work)
That is the 215 and 10 freeway interchange. I work in Riverside, Ca. let me know when you want to ride. I ride about 2hrs to Malibu so SD is not that far.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You forgot the jacket + knee sliders haha

I'm still learning the full lean on my CBR, practice it every now and then on urban streets that are long + curved or just curved nice. I'm not 100% sure, so someone please correct me on this, but is your head supposed to be far off to the right as well? Something about not twisting the back/body shape.
As far as my riding position, I hear you want stay on the bike back straight and hold tight with your legs and truck down near your mirror. All the stuff I was not doing… It was just hanging off..its fun...

·
1,305 Posts
That is the 215 and 10 freeway interchange. I work in Riverside, Ca. let me know when you want to ride. I ride about 2hrs to Malibu so SD is not that far.

i actually live right at the 91/57 interchange

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey awesome! I went to Newport recently I should have hit you up, for some reason I was thinking you were in San Diego, even though your location says Fullerton…

·
Registered
329 Posts
I always stare at how cool our black bikes are.
It's incredible.

PS: really nice spot to put the camera, I really like pro-leaning perspective :)
PPS: it was probably hot, but don't miss your gear.

·
Banned
834 Posts
First off, cool to see another cbr250r vid. Thanks for posting.

My honest opinion with respect:

I think I've changed my mind on getting a bike cam after seeing this video. Too much shakes and the view back there is (in Charles Barkley's voice) "Turrible." lol

I applaud you for experimenting with your cam though. If you use Imovie you can smooth out the shakes in the video but you lose some acuity.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yep, true, shaky on the tail mount. Helmet came action is much smoother. check out this vid from my helmet mount with the GoPro, much smoother, you just dont get the same feel on the turns...

I had to take down the video quality on this a little too. To big to upload in full HD.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Your butt is off the bike but your body is still on. Head out, center of your chest over the right fork. Pressure on outside foot.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I used to live in Murrietta and my lady worked in Rancho and I worked in LA. Cali commuting at its finest.

·
1,305 Posts
hey awesome! I went to Newport recently I should have hit you up, for some reason I was thinking you were in San Diego, even though your location says Fullerton…

I love the ride from seal beach to newport , nice and chilled

1 - 16 of 16 Posts