Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been riding since 1992. I started out on little Honda 80 and moved my way up to 650’s riding on MX tracks and trail riding. In 2003 I bought my first road bike 1984 Kawasaki LTD 454. I had to stop riding due to a shoulder injury and ended up selling my bike due to little income and major fixes on the bike. Now I have an awesome wife who is encouraging me to get back into riding. I have ridden the bigger cc bikes and like the fit of the 250. I wouldn’t be opposed to going to a 600 but I have 2 daughters that are getting older and want them to start riding as well if they choose to and think the 250 would be a better start for them. I can always move up later if needed. I am 6’4’’ and the bike fits well, it makes me ride a little straighter than I have in the past on friends CBR’s. Looking to buy the 250r in about 3 months. Black no abs

·
Registered
147 Posts
sounds almost like my story,i was on here over a yr ago,just like many of us back then,i put a deposit on one,and waited and waited,so i decided to buy somthing else,in what turned out to be a ducati monster.I loved it when i got it,but it was just one of those things i had to have,had it used it,but for my commute 12 miles away,it was too much,all the way to work the speed limit was 35,then 25mph.So i bought a honda ruckus(big diff),lots of fun,spent another 2k modifying that,sold it,and here i am thinking about getting a cbr 250 myself.I just came on here to see how they are holding up,prob go get one in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
You know what they say, if the bike fits...

·
Registered
147 Posts
i hear u,thats why i sold my ducati,loved the ruckus,but just to slow,and didnt want to do a cheap motor swap.love the cbr,but im also looking at another bike the the heist,by cleveland cycleworks.I know two diff bikes,but i still like the bobber look too,im so undecided:mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts