Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
I'm from sunny Perth in Western Australia, hopefully i'll have my bike licence in the next couple of weeks so am currently in the process of gathering information on what bike and accessories to purchase.

The CBR250R ABS is currently on the top of my to buy list and while searching the net stumbled across this forum which i have found very informative.

After reading through some threads have decided that being my first ever bike some sort of chassis/fairing protection could be a wise purchase.
The Yoshimura kit looks pretty good and easy to install, where would be the best place to purchase from seeing i'm in Australia?

I'm also keen on the tinted windscreen although fitting looks to be a real pain. :(

I'm a complete noob to motorbikes so open to any other suggestions on what bike accessories i may need and links to the best places to buy from.

Cheers

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Welcome Fellow Sandgroper haha.

Get down to Prestige Honda and talk to the guys there for a look.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings Hysteria,

Welcome to the Forum. Best of Luck on your planned purchase of a New cbr.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Report Card.

Went for my test today and passed!! i am now officially a biker....now just need a bike. :)
Congratulations Hysteria. Now your Report Card shows A+ in the two wheel endorsement. Great Job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts