Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Soon to be new rider here -- I must confess I've been lurking here a while, as I wasn't able to get my M1/M2 license before winter set in here in Ontario. With that said, I've already picked up the required gear, and am making a go at riding this spring, hopefully on a red/silver CBR250RA.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks -- I should also add that if anyone knows of a great deal on one (with abs) here in Ontario, please post/reply. I know Honda Canada has a few promos at the moment (extra year warranty, will match $250 if you put down >$250, $100 loyalty discount, etc), but wondering if dealers will also come down/drop the PDI much like they will on a car. If I could somehow get the bike for $5000-5500 or less out the door (MRSP here is $4999 for ABS) it would be amazing.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks -- I should also add that if anyone knows of a great deal on one (with abs) here in Ontario, please post/reply. I know Honda Canada has a few promos at the moment (extra year warranty, will match $250 if you put down >$250, $100 loyalty discount, etc), but wondering if dealers will also come down/drop the PDI much like they will on a car. If I could somehow get the bike for $5000-5500 or less out the door (MRSP here is $4999 for ABS) it would be amazing.
Welcome:
There are two on Kijiji. One black with 2K kms minor fairing damage for 3 G's & one red 3K kms for 4G's. Both are in Markham. Red is non abs. Black doesn't say.

·
Banned
379 Posts
Load your suitcase with lots of parts and save us the shipping.
Interesting idea, sendler. I am willing to help as long as I make money at doing it and don't stuck with stuff and people changing their minds. I would need to be paid in advance because I don't have the funds to buy stuff for people anyway.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Lots of Canadians! :)

Welcome.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Well just pulled the trigger -- Brand new (still in crate) 2011 CBR250RA in red/silver. Arguably from calling around and visiting various dealerships, it was one of the last ones (with ABS in red) near Toronto.

Guess I officially say I have PMS now - Parked Motorcycle Syndrome LOL.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Congrates on the new bike and welcome to the forum. Yes now that long wait till spring. Cant get here fast enough

1 - 10 of 10 Posts