Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are many species of cager! AB cagers, Teenie Cagers, blue hair cagers and RR cagers. AB cagers only drive to get from point A to point B. These are the least harmful. They just wanna get to the store, work, whatever. Then there are teenie cagers. Kids with mommy and daddys car, usually full of their friends. Their main concern in a car is to look cool and show off their new license to there friends. These are dangerous! Blue hair cagers is an obvious one. Sweet little old lady with 1" thick glasses. Assume she cannot see you cause she prob can't even read the dash gauges. Last but not least is RR cagers. The RR means "Ricky Racer" and pertains to every D-bag that has seen any of the fast and furious movies and thinks there car is a race car cause they put rims or a spoiler on it. They have a blinding perception that the world and roads their in revolve around them. These are a danger to all of us. Second to racing other meat heads in cages is trying to race bikes. If one engages you your better off just letting them go. You are on a bike and hence already way cooler. Sure it will boost their ego that you bowed out but that ego is only masking their inability to please a woman or hold a job.

Please share any other species of cager with a brief description =]

·
Registered
681 Posts
Don't forget about the San Jose Cagers! Those guys are crazy!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice...lol.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Volvo Cagers! These are the worst. They are the best excuse for full throttle on a liter bike. They are usually self righteous, self absorbed liberals bent on interfering with everyone else's lives. The cage is an excuse to multi-task. They can be seen putting on his or her make up or shaving various bits whilst eating, reading the morning briefs and giving their evil, rabid offspring rawhide chew toys to gnaw on while they're trying to imitate the entire cast of Dragonball Z. If you see these in the wild treat with extreme disdain and get outta there. 'Nuff said.

·
Registered
64 Posts
School Bus Cagers! Around here, school bus drivers are some of the worst on the road. They can't see you, and it wouldn't matter if they could. I have had to drive off the road to avoid a head-on collision with a school bus speeding around a blind corner in MY LANE! My brother told me that his bus driver complained that the county put a speed governor of 50 mph, because the driver wanted to be able to go faster than that down a hill in a 45 mph zone. The worst part is, they do that crap with a bus full of children. They scare me in my truck!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lmao! Keep 'em coming!

·
281 Posts
Buick owners....its gotta be Buick owners: Their aaaveraaage age is 70...we can only speculate how old the oldest is...and there must be millions of them ...in their eighties and nineties...some drive too fast...most drive very slow and dangerous...and they can't hear much of anything going on around them.... they are one beat away from a stroke or a heart attack. Have you ever noticed how all the Buicks are that same tan color? Whats up with that...are there no other choices? Steer clear of the Buicks on the road...........

·
Registered
636 Posts
How about any cager with a cell phone and zero awareness or care as far as common sence...you pull up next to them at a red light, after they almost killed you at the last intersection and tell em' to put the f***ing phone down and drive,and they keep on texting- Omg! this biker guy is yelling at me! what an ahole!..just wish i had a dozen fresh eggs to ride around with just for these dumbies so i could drill em right in the dome while thier nose and eyes are buried in thier phone..How sweet it would be to be a grade a large fresh egg vigilante..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Last but not least is RR cagers. The RR means "Ricky Racer" and pertains to every D-bag that has seen any of the fast and furious movies and thinks there car is a race car cause they put rims or a spoiler on it.

Don't forget the Altezza tail lights! You're not Fast and Furious without those! Haha!

·
Registered
54 Posts
RVs of any ilk - what's the biggest waste of glass in the auto industry? Rear view mirrors on RVs. We need special endorsements to ride our 400 pound machines on the road, yet any myopic moron who has never driven anything bigger than a soccer van can take out a 40 foot moto snail, with trailer, and become his very own roadway embolism. I wonder why the AMA has never asked this question.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts