Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

spicing up the ugly stock exhaust

7K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Steven_AZ 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay so I hated the look of the big a s s stock can they put on.

I've seen other talk about painting there's black which may look good on a black bike but on my tricolor it looks just as bad if not worse than the original look of the exhaust.
Wanted to try red but I am still not sure.. I have painted the majority of the heatshield black as a test and I love the result... not all black but I think it makes it stand out more.
Let me know what you guys think. I'm loving the lines it has now with the bike.

See less See more
#8 ·
It looks okay, if you can afford to get a slip on it will really change the look and sound of your ceebee. Will have a bit of a back fire in it when you let off the throttle.

Reactions: wake and bake
#9 ·
It looks okay, if you can afford to get a slip on it will really change the look and sound of your ceebee. Will have a bit of a back fire in it when you let off the throttle.
"a bit" ;)

Reactions: lewiCBR250R
#12 ·
i personally don't mind the look of the stock pipe and think it sounds the best when comparing it to aftermarket pipes.

Either keep it silver or black, that combination doesn't look too flash at all

Reactions: Mugwug
#14 ·
I hate the look of the stock muffler with a passion, but I hate the noise of the assorted slip ons. I have a Hindle with silencer sitting on my workbench and have gone back to the stock exhaust twice now. It's personal preference.

I do like the paint job, it breaks up the hamhock profile of the stock muffler a bit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.