Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To clarify: I'm looking for some good sportbike/action movies. I have already seen Faster and Faster 2. I'm not looking for anything like Torque or Biker boyz... and no not cause they are black... just not into the whole "tricked out hip hop bling bling" crap. If anyone has seen the movie "Driven"... that's what i'm looking for but with bikes. A serious and realistic movie about sport bikes only (not cruisers or choppers).

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am as interested in this topic as the OP, and haven't seen anything that fits my tastes either. It seems strange that there are so few movies dedicated or at least feature sport bikes, especially since such a large portion of people world wide could relate very hardcore to such a movie.

·
Registered
33 Posts
DTV has a channel called High Def Theater. They have shown hours of the Isle of Mann races, 600s and liter bikes. Many videos from the bikes. The best bike stuff ever on TV. They also have a show called Twist the Trottle that is an hour each on the history of Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, BWM, Ducatti, Bimoto, ect. Nice to have a DVR. If you can't get that service where you are, perhaps a visit to their website might lead to a DVD?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I always like the chase scene in the end of Mission Impossible 2.

There is also a little bike action in Wall Street: Money never sleeps. The main character keeps his Ducati inside his super expensive apt and is his main way of getting around.

·
Registered
269 Posts
this isn't like a movie with a plot, but if you get the dvd "faster" it's a great watch. "dust to glory" is good too but it's about baja. i also like "the doctor, the tornado, and the kentucky kid."

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this isn't like a movie with a plot, but if you get the dvd "faster" it's a great watch. "dust to glory" is good too but it's about baja. i also like "the doctor, the tornado, and the kentucky kid."
Read my 1st post: "I have already seen Faster and Faster 2" :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts