Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Triple clamps, fork preload adjuster kits, rearsets, sprockets, handlebars and all the other shiny goodies in stock now! Updating the site - and all on sale through the end of September!

Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
Home>Your shopping cart
Shopping cart summary

Your shopping cart is empty.
Last added product

Here's what I got:

Red Bar End Weights CBR250

Your shopping cart contains 1 product
ProductDescriptionRef.Avail.Unit priceQtyTotalTotal products (tax incl.):$17.63Total vouchers (tax incl.):$0.00Total gift-wrapping (tax incl.):$0.00Total shipping (tax incl.):$18.00Total (tax excl.):$35.63Total tax:$0.00Total (tax incl.):$35.63Remaining amount to be added to your cart in order to obtain free shipping:$0.00Red Bar End Weights CBR250

08F69-KYJ-210
$17.63

$17.63

« Continue shopping

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Yeah..i am with you kflaig.....$14 shipping for a $17 part is a deal breaker..I had the exact same problem at hondapartsnation.com......there minimum shipping charge is $24....even for a 99 cent screw!!!!....needless to say..they probably have no real clue how much money they have actually lost because i know i am not the only who walked away from their site after seeing that.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hey - thanks for the feedback! I screwed the shipping module up a while back and am still trying to sort it out. Anything that fits in a USPS Priority small box ships at that $5.00 rate (and I refund the difference if the website botches it). The FedEx shipping sources directly from their site (no handling charge - that's an excuse to ride to FedEx and drop off a box or two!).

Bill

(just tweaked the module - should be fixed now - regardless, I only charge as close to actual shipping as possible on any of our orders)

·
Registered
18 Posts
just tweaked the module - should be fixed now - regardless, I only charge as close to actual shipping as possible on any of our orders
Damnit Bill! Now my CC bill is going to be even bigger! :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For the price of the shipping I could make the parts lol. Screw that
I couldn't agree with you more, BBR! You would have loved the first tweak last night - made shipping on the fork caps (ground) $113!!! Took a bit to figure it out, but I think it is sorted now.

Now to go sort the VMC1060 so I can start making some custom bits again for some of these bikes.

Bill

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yeah..i am with you kflaig.....$14 shipping for a $17 part is a deal breaker..I had the exact same problem at hondapartsnation.com......there minimum shipping charge is $24....even for a 99 cent screw!!!!....needless to say..they probably have no real clue how much money they have actually lost because i know i am not the only who walked away from their site after seeing that.
You don't want a 99 cent screw anyway. You'll get diseases that way.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Triple clamps, fork preload adjuster kits, rearsets, sprockets, handlebars and all the other shiny goodies in stock now! Updating the site - and all on sale through the end of September!

Bill
are the clip - ons adjustable in the vertical plane like the Biker's clip on...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I visited the site again and I like the red oil filler cap for $8.88...but once again..It says $9 shipping for an $8 part that weighs about 1/16 of an ounce. Guess i will live just fine without it....i know you said you would refund money but even at the $5 flate rate shipping its not worth it to me when it could/should easily go in a small size manila mailer envelope and ship for $1.10....
To each their own! We can only do our best here at TygaUSA. Most people order more than one small (1 ounce to be more accurate) item and enjoy the quick Priority mail shipping for $5 or so. Anodized items sometimes get crushed/scratched even in the padded USPS envelopes, and those are an option too for such little items like this!

There is clearly no way to describe every possible shipping option on the website. You'll just have to trust that a pair of fellow motorcyclists have your best interests at heart. You can beat me up for the shipping module(s) if you want - that's OK. I'm just trying to offer great prices and quality products for a cool little bike :cool:

Bill

PS - I'm pretty sure you can buy this for like $16.96 at your local Honda dealer, too - not certain.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Must not order carbon bits... must not order carbon bits...

So... is it FULL carbon, or carbon wrap over fiber glass?

WAIT, don't tell me, I must not order carbon bits...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts