Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i enjoy them,dont know why but i find it funny..it shows me how dumb they are,stunting naked,with sandles,lmao..post your vids!

·
Registered
131 Posts
im all in for stunts in a controlled area by professionals but we will always have random people trying to perform bike stunts anywhere like typical squids, all we can do is sit back and laugh when they mess up. I see dudes roaring down the busy highway doing wheelies and stoppies, NOT safe!

·
Registered
141 Posts
im all in for stunts in a controlled area by professionals but we will always have random people trying to perform bike stunts anywhere like typical squids, all we can do is sit back and laugh when they mess up. I see dudes roaring down the busy highway doing wheelies and stoppies, NOT safe!
although i dont condone it, everybody has to start somewhere, and its usually on the backroads.

·
Registered
118 Posts
regardless of how retarded some quids are... some of them do have massive amounts of talent. Even the drift guys in japan they all started on back roads, i still think their is a fine line between hoon'ing and just skill.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thats gross haha..but ya regular shoes have no ankle supports or coverage.

I always wondered how banged up that girl was after she fell off the bike.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha and his friend is more concerned with the girl,while hes layed out on the floor.just takes a quick peek at his buddy and back onto the girl.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts