Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stage One: Here

Got original bits from Honda, cheap looking 'carbon' bits IMO.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motorcycle fairing Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive exterior Land vehicle Vehicle Windshield Automotive lighting Red Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

Stage Three would be powder coating the wheels to black but i think i ll hold off on that for a while, too many projects.

Mark...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Now why couldn't Honda's designers come up with that...

Awesome job...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now why couldn't Honda's designers come up with that...

Awesome job...
I dont get it as well, the 250r has so much potential, gets a lot of interest from people with the updates I have done. ( it could also be that they dont recognise what it is from particular angles :D )

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kinda looks like a whole new bike...personally I am not into the carbon fiber look for myself but i think you pulled it off very well on yours.
Thanks, I know what you mean though, not much options available via Honda at the moment, and all too expensive for what it is.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
That totally changes the red model. very nice.
I also like the cf hugger from Action Motorcycles too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
brilliant job mate. any chance you could post up some high resolution pics of the left and right side in the full assie sun? preferably on the race stand? my computer needs a new screensaver.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
brilliant job mate. any chance you could post up some high resolution pics of the left and right side in the full assie sun? preferably on the race stand? my computer needs a new screensaver.
Thanks, actually might do this for myself, I ll post it up when its done.

·
745 Posts
Nice job - I'd have jumped all over that combo had Honda offered it. However, I still love the way my black version looks...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looks awsome!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wait so can you get those carbon fiber pieces from Honda directly or where / how did you get them? Looks good man, kind of what I had in mind to do for mine. Wanted to get gloss black rims with the red rim tape too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts