Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i was wondering were i can get front and rear stands for the cbr 250r i dont want to pay out the [email protected]@ for them post links for the sites thanks

·
Registered
630 Posts
Check out Kaneg. Not the cheapest, but nowhere near the price of a Pitbull stand. Plus, they (usually) ship you both spool mount and platforms regardless of what you order. Bonus if you plan on getting spools down the track. I use the rear stand. Haven't had any complaints but I would be careful if you have stock exhaust - it gets ******************** close to scraping it if you don't use spools.

Kaneg Motorcycle Accessories

·
745 Posts
Cyclegear.com has a rear stand that's not very expensive. If the only reason you need a front stand is to clean the whell, check out the rollers sold by Harbor Freight.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have the pitbull rear stand that works with or without spools. If you get something similar, make sure you tighten the bolts down well and use thread lock. If you're going to ride for years and years, you should invest in a quality stand. Pitbulls last longer than your bikes will, or so I'm told.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Cycle gear had there's on sale for $40 a few Weeks ago.. Works great.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good morning everyone.
Sorry for my bad english!

I looked for a valid solution in this forum to raise the front wheel of my CBR 250R, there are various topics but the proposed solutions have not convinced me.
Then I discovered the Omcrop wheel block and bought it a week ago: I am very satisfied with it since the place in which I parking my Honda is so tight that it entered it straight (with the rear view mirrors both bent) but it was impossible put it on the side stand!

Therefore I relate to this video (in English!) on the Omcrop wheel block (sooner or later I will try if it effectively blocks the rear wheel, but entering with the bike from behind in such a narrow room is not easy ...):

Honda CBR 250R and Omcrop wheel block

Good day everyone!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts