Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a 2011 CBR 250R, couldn't pass up the deal. taking a motorcycle school in April. so excited to be able to get out and ride with the husband. maybe more excited to get away from my kids..:)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome! Santa brought a 250r for both my wife and me..one red and one black. We, too, are looking forward to riding together and getting away from things (aka kids). We just need winter to get over.

·
Registered
501 Posts
My wife too motorcycle course last Oct. She loves to ride, Now that i got the CBR my wife now wants the Honda Rebel so she can keep up with me, her scooters to slow for her now. LOL

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrates on the new bike. Many of us are looking foreward to spring cant wait to ride again

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone - can't wait till our winter is over (which just seems to be starting here in Calgary, Alberta) and yes Steveeeee the kids are just as excited as Mom is!!!! They have to be patient til I'm comfortable with my abilities to ride first!!! For the time being they will need to be content riding with Dad. :)

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Thanks everyone - can't wait till our winter is over (which just seems to be starting here in Calgary, Alberta) and yes Steveeeee the kids are just as excited as Mom is!!!! They have to be patient til I'm comfortable with my abilities to ride first!!! For the time being they will need to be content riding with Dad. :)
Calgary??????????? Thats where I'm from. Welcome sista!!!!! Can't wait till spring. Did you buy your bike at Powerhouse?? Are you taking your lessons thru Too Cool?

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
yes I did from the bike show last weekend, and yes Too Cool.
Maybe we spoke? I chatted with someone on Sat and told her about my Yosh exhaust etc????? Trevor is an awesome intructor. He owns and runs Too Cool. They also have couple cbr250's and one new one coming in the new year. Abs as well. Will definately get you comfortable for your new steed lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts