Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Teflon lines, SS braided.

The CBR brakes are, IMO, pretty good anyways, but you get a rather better feel while braking hard, giving better control. You're not likely to need this during your regular commute, but it's something extra during hard braking as in an emergency situation, or while having fun in the corners!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Sweet dude. Started a thread on this the other day (SS Braided Brake Lines). What brand you get and how much you pay?
Street sniper was saying there's a fair bit more feel too. Can't wait to get mine and see how they go. I got the galfer lines btw for AUD$90+postage.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This was made at the local industrial unit by an outfit that specializes in manufacturing hydraulic tubing, various sizes, lengths, materials. I provided the stock line, they did the rest (mounting clips not included, you'll have to cut and use those on the original line). You can contact these guys:

Hose Pipes, Hose Pipes Manufacturer, High Pressure Hydraulic Hose, Hydraulic Fittings, Crimped Hoses Hydraulic, Flexible Hoses Hydraulic, Flow Control Valves, Hydraulic Ball Valves, Mumbai, India

1 - 3 of 3 Posts