Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been riding for a few months now, though I don't get out as much as I would like. Of course couple that with that accident I had when I first started, well, it was hard to mount up again. I am getting past that finally. Anyways, I was riding through my neighborhood and it is a very wide road, about 4 cars across. Speed limit is 30 mph on the main road there. All of a sudden a van is coming out on my right, like he is not going to stop but just roll out into the road. I see him and before I even think, I had covered both my brakes and started slowing down. He finally saw me and stopped his van somewhat not gracefully. He had that stupid look on his face.. SMIDSY.. I pretty much glared as I rolled by. Anyways, I was happy that practice, practice, practice has indeed led to habit. It was so ******************** smooth and quick, felt good to know I did not freak out. Anyways, just wanted to share a good story, as uneventful as it was, tis better stories like this end like this. Stay safe and practice, practice, practice!!! Cheers everybody.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts