Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post pictures what all came in storage compartment? All got was documents and helmet wire (inside the plastic bag). I got no tool kit or anything else. In the manual it says "The helmet holder, helmet set wire (in the tool kit), tool kit and document bag are located under the rear seat" I am reading this wrong?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The storage compartment only contains the owners manual, a "riding instruction" booklet, a helmet wire, and an allen wrench to fit all of the allen bolts the owner would need to access (seat fairings, etc). The "tool kit" is that allen wrench only.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The tool kit is actually insufficient, when you compare to what the Ninja offers. I will be adding a few more tools, like those helpful in removing the fairing and wheels(in rare cases of flat tyre).

·
Registered
108 Posts
The tool kit is actually insufficient, when you compare to what the Ninja offers. I will be adding a few more tools, like those helpful in removing the fairing and wheels(in rare cases of flat tyre).
even if u have the tools, why u wanna remove the wheels? replacing a tubeless is no easy feat. better to have professionals do it. i carry the canned wheel repair.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Actually replacing tubeless tyres is hard, but repairing it is easy. And in India, where roads are not so user friendly, its obvious to keep a set of extra tools, just in case. In my bike, which is an Indian Bajaj Pulsar, I always carry a set of throttle cable, clutch cable, all tool set and all papers required by law.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Oh there was much more space in the storage compartement on my former cbr125rw, oh well i can live with it :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I also did not receive anything more then the helmet cable and an Allen wrench.
It looks like standard equipment varies by country.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts