Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
wonder if the side plastics of a cb110 would fit on the 250. that little bike looks pretty clean except for the tiny 1/8 liter motor that doesn't even take up the air gap in the frame. your headlight and gauge mounts do look clean though, a belly pan completes the fighter look to me.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Im looking to buy the 4 silver fairing that you remove from your bike, let me know if you wanna sell those.

tks.

·
Super Moderator
6,924 Posts
Is it me? I don't see the attraction of spending lots of money to make my bike worth much less. :confused:
Seems to me it's another case of people buying the wrong bike, and then trying to make the one they bought into something it's not (all for less than $50)

This one is an exception, it looks finished and well done... obviously some serious time and money was spent on this project:

This just looks like a bike that is in the shop for repairs, or waiting for replacement fairings... a street fighter that lost the fight in the first round:

This one is... :eek:

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Streetfighter is just another word for 'I stacked my bike and going to try and bodgy it up as cheap as possible instead of fixing It properly.'

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow that is really a great job in hiding all the webbed wires behind and below the speedo.... Just feel that if the headlight were to be placed a little lower ... that would look great !! ..

·
Registered
5 Posts
More photos

I need to get some in the outside light tomorrow. What do you guys think?
Hi
Sorry, I know this is an ancient post by now.
Im bussy with a similar project. Had a 7" headlight installed and now looking for a way to mount the original guages above the headlight and behind a small dark screen.
Do you think it's possible to keep the ignition there? I want to be able to lock the steering still.
Here's a pic of mine.

IMG-20200505-WA0026.jpg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Still need to sort out side covers. May try to use black PVC sheet plastic.
Looking pretty sweet. I’m doing similar to my CBR150.

Did you find a good mounting point for the tip over switch? Also, did you shave down / off the headlight mounting bracket on the neck of the frame?

Here’s mine...
*getting an error when trying to upload from iPhone. Will try from computer tomorrow

·
Registered
5 Posts
My switch Is mounted to the triple tree clamp under the headlight.
I just left the old headlight bracket there. The headlight hides it so no need to remove it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Still need to sort out side covers. May try to use black PVC sheet plastic.
Looking pretty sweet. I’m doing similar to my CBR150.

Did you find a good mounting point for the tip over switch? Also, did you shave down / off the headlight mounting bracket on the neck of the frame?

Here’s mine

21 - 39 of 39 Posts