Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get ready Murica, me and the Lads are coming down to tear a strip in your women. Meet us in Pittsburgh! Diesel Night Club on the south side Friday night.

Time to man up and confront!

ps. god i hate PA, dirty foul place where the men are sleezy and the chicks come easy!

57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Incase there are still haters out there, my bike is running fantastic, its black, its 2012 and bought in Canada. Few things before we discuss.......

1. BC, Alberta and Quebec are not part of Canada
2. Merican beer sucks
3. Guns suck
4. Explosives are cool
5. We along with the British set the White House on fire
6. Live to Die is a Fob

Discuss

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
1. Why would anyone in the U.S. really care?
2. So does your mom
3. See #2
4. So is Live To Ride
5. And a fat lot of good that did you.
6. Not to be redundant, but So's your mom

Oh, and in response to your comment about women from PA "...and the chicks come easy!"... So does your mom.

·
Registered
928 Posts
1. Why would anyone in the U.S. really care?
2. So does your mom
3. See #2
4. So is Live To Ride
5. And a fat lot of good that did you.
6. Not to be redundant, but So's your mom

Oh, and in response to your comment about women from PA "...and the chicks come easy!"... So does your mom.
In defense of Norman "Streets" mom didnt we figure out that her skeleton is in the secret room. Ya know the room where he puts dresses on made of human skin.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
In defense of Norman "Streets" mom didnt we figure out that her skeleton is in the secret room. Ya know the room where he puts dresses on made of human skin.
True, but then I wouldn't have got to say "So's your mom" three times and I so wanted to do that. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts