Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on a nice ride to see the eclipse that happened yesterday when this happened .. thank god nothing happened or that could've been really disastrous for all of us!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Jeez your lucky to be venting your anger on here. Rather than your family venting about your untimely passing.
Do you mind my asking how fast you were traveling? Seemed you were going fast enough not to be overtaken by a car.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think we were doing around 75mph .. on a 70mph zone .. one thing you dont see in this video is that there was a car in front of my buddy u see in the video .. on gopro everything looks farther than they really are .. not only did the car almost get hit by the truck .. she had to squeeze in between us and the car in front of us ..

·
Registered
394 Posts
Wow. That was incredibly stupid.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I've always wondered why there are so many head-on collisions on straight roads with unlimited visibility. Never considered that many of them are probably suicidal idiots like that moron.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
i think we were doing around 75mph .. on a 70mph zone .. one thing you dont see in this video is that there was a car in front of my buddy u see in the video .. on gopro everything looks farther than they really are .. not only did the car almost get hit by the truck .. she had to squeeze in between us and the car in front of us ..
How do u know it's a she?????

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha there was another rider in back of me that said he saw her .. and my friend in front confirmed .. please dont hurt me .. :(

·
Registered
636 Posts
WTF!!! Darwin's law at it's finest almost taking her out..glad it didnt happen though because it would not have been a happy ending for everyone in that vid..good to see you made it out unscaved!!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
haha there was another rider in back of me that said he saw her .. and my friend in front confirmed .. please dont hurt me .. :(

Well.......ok:rolleyes: I won't hurt you.....THIS TIME!! lol :D;)l

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I guess its true..truckers dont have brakes..ive always wondered in movies why they just keep driving along and maybe blow there horn if someone is coming right at them like they are unable to stop..kinda like that one without the horn blowing.. not sayn the trucker did anything wrong..but i couldnt help but slow down if someone was driving at me in my lane

·
Registered
534 Posts
Wow, what a complete piece of garbage! I really hope they end up on the losing end one day driving like that and don't hurt anybody else doing it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow... I almost sh*t my pants watching the video! I'm sure you and your friend were ready to take a break immediately after this close call... I know I would've!
yup wasnt long til we found the nearest gas station and just vented and rant about the whole thing !!

·
Registered
706 Posts
L2R u remind me of the "stig" from top gear .. always have a dark tinted face shield on .. haha
Unfortunately we know she's not though..

"But all we know is he's called the stig" see can't be...

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
Unreal! Complete idiocy. I bet she was late for something important like a manicure! She has this uncanny ability to survive situations like that but she'll be the person stopped at the end of the next merge lane because merging is scary! The part that is even scarier, is that the truck would never have hit her because she would have taken out your friend to avoid that! At a closing speed in excess of 230 km/h with a 50,000 lb trailer the semi driver is just along for the ride in that situation.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts