Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Install a yosh slip on exhaust. OMG is this thing loud. Maybe to loud not sure if I can even get used to it. But I for sure wont ever hear the engine rattle again. Came with a silencer which I did install. Wonder how it would sound without it. Dont think I want to know

·
Registered
66 Posts
you say its THAT loud with the silencer still in?

haha im liking this.

how much louder than the stock pipe? on a scale of 1 to 10 with stock being 1

·
Registered
66 Posts
haha woah! 8 with the silencer or without?
i wish i could hear how it really sounds.
on youtube it dosnt really sound any louder than stock.
i know its the audio though.

is it just a loud sound or is it actually a good sound? mmmm *thinks of a CBR1000 sound* :p

rattle sound is starting to get on my nerves

·
Registered
210 Posts
Install a yosh slip on exhaust. OMG is this thing loud. Maybe to loud not sure if I can even get used to it. But I for sure wont ever hear the engine rattle again. Came with a silencer which I did install. Wonder how it would sound without it. Dont think I want to know
Even the stock bike with the airfilter cover removed is annoyingly loud to me. I can't abide 92 DB or more.

PS, airfilter mod takes bike from 87 to about 93 DB at rider's ear level at 4000RPM

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I had it to do over again I would not buy this exhaust. I have always used yosh on every one of my bikes and never had a problem. Maybe its because its a single cyl ??? E Mailed them asking if theres any way to tone it down a little. I have an idea but want to wait to hear from them first

·
Registered
66 Posts
sorry, but is your problem that its too loud?

isnt the whole point of changing the pipe to make it louder?

also is yours the trc or the r77? or are they the same? =\

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ordered the Yoshi slip on yesterday. I should have it Thursday, I will post up my opinion on the sound difference and hopefully a video also.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Tearing down streets full throttle over 9-10krpms shifting through the gears super fast with a yoshimura exhaust puts a smile on my face. Tho every modded car wants to race me at light cause my exhaust is loud... I lose all the time :p that cant be helped.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i wish someone would put up a proper video. Spitfire we're counting on you ;)

not just a cellphone vid. i want to see how loud. and at full throttle too. like a driveby

·
Registered
18 Posts
I installed the yoshimura yesterday, it is louder than expected but I think it sounds great. It sounds like a cross between a larger dirt bike engine and a sport bike. I uploaded a video to youtube. Had to cut the yoshi revving a little short for fear of disturbing of the neighbors. Def worth the $300 in my opinion, people will hear me coming now!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts