Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Install a yosh slip on exhaust. OMG is this thing loud. Maybe to loud not sure if I can even get used to it. But I for sure wont ever hear the engine rattle again. Came with a silencer which I did install. Wonder how it would sound without it. Dont think I want to know

·
Registered
66 Posts
haha woah! 8 with the silencer or without?
i wish i could hear how it really sounds.
on youtube it dosnt really sound any louder than stock.
i know its the audio though.

is it just a loud sound or is it actually a good sound? mmmm *thinks of a CBR1000 sound* :p

rattle sound is starting to get on my nerves

·
Registered
210 Posts
Install a yosh slip on exhaust. OMG is this thing loud. Maybe to loud not sure if I can even get used to it. But I for sure wont ever hear the engine rattle again. Came with a silencer which I did install. Wonder how it would sound without it. Dont think I want to know
Even the stock bike with the airfilter cover removed is annoyingly loud to me. I can't abide 92 DB or more.

PS, airfilter mod takes bike from 87 to about 93 DB at rider's ear level at 4000RPM

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If I had it to do over again I would not buy this exhaust. I have always used yosh on every one of my bikes and never had a problem. Maybe its because its a single cyl ??? E Mailed them asking if theres any way to tone it down a little. I have an idea but want to wait to hear from them first

·
Registered
38 Posts
Tearing down streets full throttle over 9-10krpms shifting through the gears super fast with a yoshimura exhaust puts a smile on my face. Tho every modded car wants to race me at light cause my exhaust is loud... I lose all the time :p that cant be helped.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I installed the yoshimura yesterday, it is louder than expected but I think it sounds great. It sounds like a cross between a larger dirt bike engine and a sport bike. I uploaded a video to youtube. Had to cut the yoshi revving a little short for fear of disturbing of the neighbors. Def worth the $300 in my opinion, people will hear me coming now!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.