Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to share with you guys a great buying experience that I had with Surfside Moto. I purchased Yoshimura frame sliders from them at a very competitive price of $159.99 shipped (free shipping). Jeff at the shop was very quick to respond to my questions and I received my frame sliders fairly quickly.

Surfside Moto - Yoshimura Frame Sliders

Hope this helps those of you looking to purchase these frame sliders.

Thanks Surfside Moto!!

Update: Noticed that they are now offering $5 off any purchase over $100...I could have got my frame sliders for $154.99...oh well.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great link dude thanks.
Just ordered from them the Juice Box Pro (2Bros version of power commander) and as a comparison, with fast shipping cost me just over $300Aust, to get one here in Australia was going to cost me $450. These guys are the first online site that had any in stock, that I could find anyway.
Nice, glad to hear that you were able find something at a good price! What does the Juice Box Pro do? Are you using it to reprogram your ECU because you have some bolt on mods (ie: exhaust)?

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Juice Box Pro piggy backs off your ECU to you fuel injector, allowing you to control fuel mixture at different throttle positions. This is the first time I have tried this type of mod, and this type of piggy back, "plug and ride" fuel mapping device seemed the easiest place to start.
Yes I have the VALE2 2Bros slip-on installed which is why I chose Juice Box over a Power Commander as the Juice Box has fuel maps pre-installed by 2Bros to match my exhaust. It also has the ability to use custom maps and Power Commander maps.
Didn't get a tracking number with the order which is a bit disappointing.
I just saw your other thread asking for advice on the install. I really hope these guys have this item in stock. I would be pissed too if they are selling stuff they do not have on hand. Not to mention I would feel embarrassed after giving them positive feedback on this forum.

Shoot an email to Jeff at Surfside Moto and ask him for a tracking number. That's what I did and sure enough he provided me with a Fedex tracking #. Mention to him that Wesley that just bought the Yoshimura Frame Sliders from him recommended his site on our CBR Forum. That may get him to prioritize your request as I am sure he would want to generate more positive feedback from our fellow forum members, which would result in more business for him.

Here's his email: [email protected]

Hope you get a good reply from Jeff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.