Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
translation error?

"The omnipotent item which can improve a sex with a leg without breaking down standard appearance by processing a pure sheet.
Seat height is compared standard and downed around about 8 mm.
If it uses together with endurance original "low link KIT", a sex with a leg will improve further."
I am new to riding, but do not think that is some lingo i just am too new to know... sex with a leg...

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
^"sex with a leg"? What bike are they selling parts for? I might have bought the wrong bike!?!:eek::eek:

·
Registered
175 Posts
i think, they get the parts from Bikers Thailand and x speed - honda genuine parts - for sure. I know as i bought the parts advertised at Bikers Shop in Bangkok and honda dealers and they are the same.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
translation error?

"The omnipotent item which can improve a sex with a leg without breaking down standard appearance by processing a pure sheet.
If it uses together with endurance original "low link KIT", a sex with a leg will improve further."
I am new to riding, but do not think that is some lingo i just am too new to know... sex with a leg...

LOL! I forgot to mention the hilariously bad English translations on there. Great stuff.

·
Registered
282 Posts
talking of weird Japanese stuff, check this mod from webike Japan, 2 mods actually, screen and nose cowl both in carbon twill and both bloody expensive.

and the ugliest mirrors I've ever seen on a bike.

·
Registered
160 Posts
translation error?

and you forgot the end of quote "and rides a woman and every day"

Anyway, Spiked it's quite simple.

It's clear that if you put enough 'leg' into it you gonna mess up the sheet, so just put in the normal performance and everything will be fine, albeit someone's rear might sag half an inch or so. If stamina flags you just use some of that Kit and you might end up with para-standard looks and a sheet, that uh...

ritter bit rost in a transration, neh:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
^"sex with a leg"? What bike are they selling parts for? I might have bought the wrong bike!?!:eek::eek:

HA HA HA I saw that as well weird translation on the site. Cool thing about it though its a great find, I have been searching high and low for something exactly like this. . . Wonder how much weight it can hold safely.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts