Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
851 Posts
Wow, the 250 looks like new. Maybe you keep them both. A 650 four in a row is a different game, cruising at 120 km/h, it's a monster, there's not always a place to put all the power it has to offer. If it's still relevant, keep them both.
Sitting on the 650 should be very comfortable, it is possible to add a windshield?
Please download for us a picture of your NEW CB650. Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I thought about keeping the 250 too but I am too lazy to clean and check 2 bikes. 😎
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Here is it without passenger footrests.
I am not interested in a windshield.
Up to 120 km/h the wind is okay and I will not drive faster.
Mostly not.

·
Registered
851 Posts
(y)(y)(y)
And what will you do with the blue handles? Accessories in blue or red? And I say, gold accessories are best suited on a black motorcycle.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The blue handels are accessory but the colour does not match the colour of the bike wich is called "matt blue jeans" here in Germany.
:confused:

• Helpful
Reactions: Tamir

·
Registered
851 Posts
I thought black, but yes it is matt blue jeans (METALLIC?).
It makes sense to choose blue for the handles. The accessories you added to the CBR were also not the same "red" as the Honda's red coloring.
Blue handles It comes out very nicely on your cb650r, I asked because I saw that on the CBR you added accessories in red color.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jep it is matt blue jeans metallic.
I like it very much but the blue of the handels is something else...

·
Registered
851 Posts
Maybe a black color would have been more suitable for these handles? or you can go back to the original handles? which I understand (silver). The rims are painted at type of bronze color, like the color on the engine covers, it's worth investing in cleaning the rims. All in all, the original design turned out to be very interesting and special.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts