Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
I know the speed limit was low, but I could NOT have been that restrained on that the road. You can hear the poor bike desperatly wanting to be let off the leash!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I started a thread for a 250 dragon rode in the group section but didnt get any interest .... im only about an hour and a half away

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know the speed limit was low, but I could NOT have been that restrained on that the road. You can hear the poor bike desperatly wanting to be let off the leash!
I know..last time i went it was on a sunday and there was a state trooper sitting on the side of the road about every couple miles speed trapping with radar..thats only the ones i saw, they use unmarked undercover cars as well...trooper tickets start at $120 minimum and go higher for every 5 mph over..I was already 15mph over the speed limit most of the time I wasnt behind those slug cruisers.

since i just rode once I was expecting to have to hit the brakes every turn cuz of a Leo sitting there...if I had planned on riding more than once I most definitely would have gotten on it alot harder the 2-3 time thru there..but alas, I was sim ply passing thru one time :(

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks like it's closed right now..rock slide this morning

·
Registered
501 Posts
Seen a several videos about the Tail of the Dragon. Too many cops out for me. Now up in North idaho, you'll hardly see a county mounty in hours of riding. Not that i go over the speed limit, but the twistys are a blast. Cda lake route about 126 miles with about 60 in twistys.

·
Registered
455 Posts
the dragon is the mecca of roads. few as exciting and unforgiving. Put it on the bucket list man. Its worth it.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Cops will end up keeping people from even going there. To bad as the bikers bring a lot of money to the local economy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts