·
Banned
834 Posts
imo, honda could have done much better.

·
Registered
389 Posts
nice...

My ride into work is 30 miles of wide open throttle, redline pushing and some hard breaking. A good 8 miles of high speed canyon carving another 8 of windy country flat lands and then the last 14 into the city is pure lane splitting, cager dodging, gridlock.

I should make a video of my morning ride…..

·
Registered
628 Posts
I liked it. Like matt said, relateable. Dudebros just upset because the bike didnt have plasti-dipped everything.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I like it. Wasn't action packed but then the video represented the common 250r rider. It's not a super sport bike so why make a vid of the 250r in that light? I found it quite peaceful to watch which is also what I feel when I ride mine:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I liked the video..

Really makes me think I have a lot in common with Demetrios and his reasons for riding.

If I didnt say it already I really really LOVE my CBR250r and I ride every day that I can and very thankful that I have that opportunity to do so.

<3

·
Registered
540 Posts
It is a good commercial.. not so sure I'd compare the adrenaline rush to being an astronaut, but overall I think everyone can relate to this guy.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Honda is targeting new riders, not racers with this bike/ad. Personally this one speaks to me (I can relate on almost all points to some degree), and is more suited to this bike than making it appear as a racebike.

·
Registered
534 Posts
The wife and I really liked it when we saw it on TV a couple weeks ago. I was all excited and rubbing it in that they used the gorgeous red one! LOL

·
Registered
878 Posts
Nice video, shows the bike in a good light and nothing in it to offend anyone. Wish I lived where he does, the streets look deserted!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts