Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Being a new CBR250R rider, I've been stalking the forum for a while now but haven't really made any real contributions here. I came across this pretty awesome vid today on cornering techniques and found it invaluable advice for a new rider:

Hope this will help some of us who got the Cibby as their first bike! :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
That Vid is amazing ! I saw a YouTube clip of that vid the other day then downloaded the whole thing via a torrent file .

Well worth watching !
Twist of the wrist vol 2

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I've watched it several times. Poorly acted, but really informative. I also have the book it's based upon

·
Registered
394 Posts
I've watched it several times. Poorly acted, but really informative. I also have the book it's based upon
This is an understatement hahaha. It's hilarious how the guys act, but the information sinks in and is very useful.

+1 recommend this video + book to all the new riders. (Watch the video first if you aren't too keen on books).

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Amazing, which is what I was saying on another post. Vindication is sweet. Wahooo!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Thanks for posting this video series. I just finished going through Proficient Motorcycling by David Hough. These videos really help bring the info together.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Good book. I read it before I started going to the track this year. :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks for posting this video series. I just finished going through Proficient Motorcycling by David Hough. These videos really help bring the info together.
I read Proficient Motorcycling (v2) and am reading "More Proficient Motorcycling" now. I think I'm ready for Keith Code's materials and Lee Park's Total ARC (Advanced Riding Control) books and class. I want to learn to be a solid technical rider, to understand the physics and engineering of what's
happening, and apply that to be a safer biker for many years to come. :)

Thanks so much for posting the video--I really enjoyed it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts