Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought about getting a Suzuki 250 before the CBR came out. Probably would have but couldn't get any help from the dealer when looking at it. I don't think it holds a candle to the CBR except I very much like the cafe mods that have come from it.

Stock Pic

This is the Japanese version called the GrassTracker 250 Bigboy. Funny name, huh.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Beautiful.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I looked at one at the dealership where I bought my CBR, they are definitely nice bikes, and yes I would have turned it into a cafe racer eventually!

I think the CBR is better for me to learn on and won't cost me so much in mods!

....now just waiting to see one of you guys turn a CBR into a streetfighter/cafe racer!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I sold my classic type bike (SR400) to buy this 250R. That type of bike just can't cruise fast enough or do two-up touring. But they were fun; kick starting each time, adjusting idle speed and choke etc.. But I don't miss it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Very nice styling but I believe only 16 hp; can't find the torque number. Just not gutsy enough for anything but learning to ride.
If only the CBR drivetrain came with that sort of styling....

·
Registered
24 Posts
I looked at one at the dealership where I bought my CBR, they are definitely nice bikes, and yes I would have turned it into a cafe racer eventually!

I think the CBR is better for me to learn on and won't cost me so much in mods!

....now just waiting to see one of you guys turn a CBR into a streetfighter/cafe racer!
Indo's Strike again :D

Honda CBR250r berubah jadi street fighter bike….!! « Iwanbanaran's Blog

Modifikasi Motor Honda CBR 250 Streetfighter Red Lampu Byson | Modifikasi Motor

I guess its alright for a first try but I think he leaned more towards Super Moto rather then street fighter style (Not likeing the red handle covers") but the Yamaha Byson(FZ-16) lamp looks great on it also wheels should be black

·
Registered
252 Posts
Nice! I learned on a Suzuki 250, and it was alot of fun. Seat was awesome, bike leaned over and handled real nice. My only gripe was that 1st gear was wicked choppy, but as I understand, that's the case with most bikes. Plus, I was just learning how to work the friction zone, so I'm sure that had loads to do with it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts