Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Several friends who ride a lot like the Michelin Street Pilot 2 - has a harder compund in the middle for those miles on the highway plus a softer sompund on the sides for cornering. It's supposed to ride quiet and work well in the rain.

30-second search sez Motorcycle Superstore.com has a 150/70-17 (the CBR rear is 140/70-17 but several people say the 150 will work with no issues) for $143. Don't know where you are, but if there's a CycleGear store nearby they have a similar price and will mount it for you. If you don't feel comfortable pulling the wheel, you'll need to see what the dealer can/wll get.

By the way, if the hole is small I would not hesitate to hot-patch the inside and keep rolling....

It was a strip of nails for a nail gun... If there was any indication that i was going to run something over, I would have tried to avoid it. common sense tells you that. if you have driven anything from a car to a bike you know not to ride the shoulder bc of debris......
Last edited by Xplorguy; Today at 10:15 AM.

Why was this post edited by someone other then the original poster? Am I missing something?

Last edited by Xplorguy; Today at 10:15 AM.

Why was this post edited by someone other then the original poster? Am I missing something?
CRAP....hope no one can edit me. I'd rather dig my own grave WT?:eek:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.