Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 86 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Sorry for the delay guys. So I did all the paper work and got the bike on the road around 3:30pm today. I put 50 miles on her today and here are my impressions... The bike is super comfortable although after 2 hours straight of riding my ass couldnt take anymore. The bike handles fantastically. Countersteering and extremely easy and since the bike is so light it is easy to lean into curves. Excelleration is good but it could honestly use just a little more power.. If only it were a 400cc. It is geared perfectly for city riding but also does really good at 65mph. Overall I am extremely happy with the bike. I got tons of looks from other riders today. Couldnt ask for a more comfortable and affordable bike

I called few places but it looks like no one is getting red/silver with ABS! Some say next month some say mid summer, I don't know if I should wait for ABS but I have never been on a bike and ABS just seems safer option.

Discussion starter · #32 ·
The brakes do feel a little soft to me. I like responsive brakes but with the CBR you have to squeeze a little too hard to get a real good response. Stainless lines should fix that thought. And no I haven't had any passengers yet

stellar!!!

some reviews are claiming people are getting 70+ easily... i dont know, im skeptical. i think if it puts out 70+ MPG it has to be riding in a manner seriously attempting to do so. im guessing more in the 57-62 range hopefully. but the more the merrier :)

happy easter!

21 - 40 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.