Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts
We have nonstop rain here in western PA so I'd be sitting looking at it if I had it now. Maybe by June drier weather will come & I'll actually be able to ride my new red ABS CBR250r!

Local dealer got 4 in today and I sat on one. The seat felt wider in comparison to the Ninja. It definitely did not feel comfortable just sitting on it, as I felt it press too much on my inner thighs. When riding, it felt better, but the Ninja still felt more comfortable. I had a 2008 CBR600 and that thing felt more comfortable too. I'm 5'7'', small-medium build so this bike SHOULD fit me and it does...just not when I'm sitting at a light or a stop sign. Suffice it to say, I was ready to buy it when I went there but left empty-handed =(. I'll think about it a little bit longer.

Local dealer got 4 in today and I sat on one. The seat felt wider in comparison to the Ninja. It definitely did not feel comfortable just sitting on it, as I felt it press too much on my inner thighs. When riding, it felt better, but the Ninja still felt more comfortable. I had a 2008 CBR600 and that thing felt more comfortable too. I'm 5'7'', small-medium build so this bike SHOULD fit me and it does...just not when I'm sitting at a light or a stop sign. Suffice it to say, I was ready to buy it when I went there but left empty-handed =(. I'll think about it a little bit longer.
Careful, they might all be gone by tomorrow!

81 - 86 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.