Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

The Time Has Finally Come!

18K views 85 replies 26 participants last post by  Iryxian 
#1 ·
Well guys.. I dont know how to put this but I guess I can show you... Picking her up tomorrow morning!!

See less See more
#11 ·
Heres a picture a of black one which is what I really really wanted but I saw the red and fell in love!
Congrats bro, really happy for you. Awaiting ride report.
And how you planning to do the run-in period of the bike?

Ride hard, ride safe.
Cheers!!!!
I just sat on a Ninja 250 yesterday.. Then I sat on the CBR and it is seriously 100% more comfortable. The seat and riding position is absolutely AMAZING. Grips feel a little too close together but Im also used to dirtbike handles. Just sitting on the bike feels sporty. Everyone is going to be so happy with theirs!!
Thanks for the review. On a whole, did the Ninja feel a little fatter and bigger than CBR?

#12 ·
Congrats bro, really happy for you. Awaiting ride report.
And how you planning to do the run-in period of the bike?

Ride hard, ride safe.
Cheers!!!!

Thanks for the review. On a whole, did the Ninja feel a little fatter and bigger than CBR?
Im not quite sure how to explain it. The Ninja felt like it wouldnt be fun to ride when you sit on it. I wouldnt say it felt bigger but the CBR felt smoother.. If that make sense. The tank on the CBR felt awesome on my legs.

As for the break in period.. I plan to take the first couple days slow since Im not used to this type of riding position but after that I plan on not taking it over 6k rpm until break in period is done.

#6 ·
I just sat on a Ninja 250 yesterday.. Then I sat on the CBR and it is seriously 100% more comfortable. The seat and riding position is absolutely AMAZING. Grips feel a little too close together but Im also used to dirtbike handles. Just sitting on the bike feels sporty. Everyone is going to be so happy with theirs!!

#7 ·
JDM ! We are excited for you ! I think both the red and black look fabulous. We are all counting on more first impressions and ride report and more photos as soon as you can! I can't believe someone in the states is actually taking delivery! Already appreciating your initial comments on riding position, seat comfort, etc.........

#21 ·
Sorry for the delay guys. So I did all the paper work and got the bike on the road around 3:30pm today. I put 50 miles on her today and here are my impressions... The bike is super comfortable although after 2 hours straight of riding my ass couldnt take anymore. The bike handles fantastically. Countersteering and extremely easy and since the bike is so light it is easy to lean into curves. Excelleration is good but it could honestly use just a little more power.. If only it were a 400cc. It is geared perfectly for city riding but also does really good at 65mph. Overall I am extremely happy with the bike. I got tons of looks from other riders today. Couldnt ask for a more comfortable and affordable bike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.