Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
In all honestly, I don't think you'll see any extra money from having aftermarket parts. It might be better off selling the bike as a stock, and sell aftermarket components like bazzaz separately to maximize $.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I concur. The sandwich sounds tempting but the above poster is probably right. You never get the what you put into the bike or car when you upgrade. Sucks but is usually the case.

Parting out the upgrades and selling stock is likely how you will make the most back.

You bike looks like my 2012 and I bought it for $2300 American. Mine is stock.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
? Think you guys are right .. is like a old marriage , you can't put all that work in and then part ways ? .. till death due us part then lol ??☠ ... I'll just sell all the stock parts and keep having fun with her ?‍❤‍?‍?
Anyone need stock any parts ?!!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you using some fancy smileys or emoticons? Because they don't show on my computer. That's what your posts look like on my machine:
?☠????????
YEP !! This site got all fancy on me , had to step my game up .. sounds like some one needs to step up theirs ?

·
Registered
202 Posts
This site is riddled with oddness for my phone and iPad but it works ok on my computer. No other site does this to me.

And I only see random keys before and after your text as well.

·
Super Moderator
6,923 Posts
For those who haven't been around since the early days of this website, Street Sniper is the king of smiley/emoticon overuse and redundancy in virtually every post he makes.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
For those who haven't been around since the early days of this website, Street Sniper is the king !!
Very Humbling MotoMike , you always speak the truth around these parts!! ,.. btw - who collects all the checks from the ads running on this site ? ... I would like to collect my Royalties ? ... I accept cash and/or turd sandwiches ?

·
Registered
44 Posts

@Schroeder , I see the same thing that you're seeing in his, and other users posts, when these things are used. I think the fact that they don't show up correctly across all platforms is extremely annoying, and I'd like to know how to either;

a.) make the dumb relics from 2003 & Myspace show up correctly on my devices

or

b.) My preferred solution - Scrub any and all usage, display or remnants of the ridiculous throwbacks on any device I'm using to view these posts.

What are you folks who CAN see the things using to view these pages?
Does anyone have a way to scrub them entirely?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
This is what you are missing:
my Boi jsonder !!! how's the face brah ? .. hope you're still rocking full face helmet and not those cool half-ways lids bro lol
didn't expect you out here clout-chasing lol.... btw- you used to use the cool emojis back in the day , remember ....

Frequently! :wink2::wink2:

anyways , still love ya bro .... anyone heard from Aufitt or Live to Ride ? ... miss them :frown2:

·
Super Moderator
2,025 Posts
SS is referring to a picture that I posted as a warning about non-full-face helmets.

The picture is from a time when I got overly exuberant on a small cruiser, coming back from the Mexican border just past Arivaca, Arizona. Low side at ~ 40 mph; fractured ribs and clavical for me. I was wearing a 3/4 helmet.

Note that this occurred in 2006. I thought that the pic of one of my boys was far better than some emoji (IIRC, I can't use the gifs like this)

Wrong, this site allows them; it must be the CB500X site that does not.

AFAIK, L2R is still moderating here.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SS is referring to a picture that I posted as a warning about non-full-face helmets
Ma Brotha .. it is you !! .. good to hear from you my good sir !!! .. these rookies owe you some stripes if they're thinking about one of those cool half-ass lids .. good to hear AU & L2R still here .. ,, what about my boy CycleCruza ?! ... is he still out here giving awesome advice to the little squidies ?!! (squid emoji here) ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts