1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
How is ya IT skills goin Wanderer? :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
was going to post this vid on that thread where ungrateful red cbr owners wished they had a black one ...... :confused:

red with black rims is sooooo :cool:
personal choice: black tail too :eek:
...and maybe a honda wing on the side ;)
sick ride for the dude that posted the vid , he also showed us how to install the front rim on one of his other videos(thank for your contribution):cool:

....just hope his name is not Badger , or Jay , or mike or (i forget the names):confused:

almost sure they are all the same duchebag using different names.

only use S.S. but might have to make a few names myself to make me look like a "Coolguy".......

.... Psych !!!!!! ..... don't like to hide behind a name like a ***** !!!!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great - not sure why i couldn't embed your video - did you just cut and past?
Cheers
Paul

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice bike? How are you liking your Yosh exhaust system? I have the same on mine and love it. Also have the Bazzaz FI. Fun torquey bike:D
I love the look of the pipe, and I'm pretty happy about how it sounds when I rev it up, but that could change once I get it on the open road. I see a possibilty of it getting annoying on longer rides. . . unless I use ear plugs.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I love the look of the pipe, and I'm pretty happy about how it sounds when I rev it up, but that could change once I get it on the open road. I see a possibilty of it getting annoying on longer rides. . . unless I use ear plugs.
No question it looks awesome. Sounds good as well. I Like to listen to tunes when I'm on a long ride to drown out the peripheral noise. However I like the sound of the Yosh compared to the stock, and, the ass-ugly look of the stock pipe. Only so much one can do to improve a single cyinder sound lol:D You're bikes a classy girl:D!

·
Registered
97 Posts
No question it looks awesome. Sounds good as well. I Like to listen to tunes when I'm on a long ride to drown out the peripheral noise. However I like the sound of the Yosh compared to the stock, and, the ass-ugly look of the stock pipe. Only so much one can do to improve a single cyinder sound lol:D You're bikes a classy girl:D!
Thanks!

I agree that there is only so much you can do with a single cylinder engine. . . that is why I was so suprised at just how loud it was! Also, the Yoshi is 11 pounds lighter then the stock exhaust which is a nice bonus!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts